CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, with those new settings, is Daytona the first real H5 event ? Do we even count Worlds 2016/2017 ? :kappa:

Seriously though, can't wait how those teams/players will match on new settings.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So, with those new settings, is Daytona the first real H5 event ? Do we even count Worlds 2016/2017 ? :kappa:

Seriously though, can't wait how those teams/players will match on new settings.

im about to win the damn event

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, they aren't using the new(est) settings in this LG/EG scrim and its tilting me everytime someone runs out of magnum ammo

Daytona was the first H5 event anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also, they aren't using the new(est) settings in this LG/EG scrim and its tilting me everytime someone runs out of magnum ammo

I love your new picture avatar thing or whatever its called btw, just thought id let you know

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 vs Commonly's team ended early (3-3) because of eLTown's internet connection

5-3 or 6-3 us 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nothing against him personally but Towey's Halo knowledge is insanely overrated.

Towey was the mastermind behind behind H2A EG and is considered to be one of the smartest minds in Halo. You can't discredit his overall "halo knowledge" based off of his team's tenure in Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Daytona was the first H5 event anyway.

What settings did they used anyway ?

5-3 or 6-3 us

Ooh my bad, I guess no one was updating APG's series command.

I know it's a first scrim for the new Str8 and that it ended early, but ouch.

5-3 or 6-3 us

You guys close to getting an org?

What made you leave cryptik?

LG 9-4 EG

This is encouraging for eg given how little they played the settings

EG has made consistently dumb moves since X Games. Not surprised about Contra being dropped or Towey vetoing Ryanoob in favor of 2gre.

• Upvote (+1) 8

He told us everything except how to actually spring jump :walshy:

Not sure if you're saying you don't know how or just remarking on the video, but filling in for anyone that doesn't actually know how to spring jump:

Spring Jumping has been in every Halo since Reach.

Land from a jump crouched.  You can hold crouch for as long as you want to here, or immediately go into the next step:  Release crouch and VERY QUICKLY AFTER, jump again.  Your jump will be higher.  (In Reach and H4, Spring Jumping was basically instant between uncrouch+jump, in H2A and H5, there is a slight delay between the uncrouch and jump inputs to get it right.)

(Edit: Support the content creator below and watch his video.)

• Upvote (+1) 1