CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hope you and your husband have a great time :p

Honestly though congrats! Enjoy every moment. Being married is a good life and i hope you 2 have a great life together

Marriage is a SCAM :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

there's a DBZ joke here but I didn't watch that show enough to be able to find it

They get stronger every time they come back from near death. So.... i still couldnt come up with anything.

lifestyle

Man what is the deal with the 17-minute montages lately ... no one has 17 minutes of A++ clips

anyway OT, I feel like ContrA being dropped might create a mini-hurricane?  He's the best F/A by far 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Man what is the deal with the 17-minute montages lately ... no one has 17 minutes of A++ clips

I heard BxbyJ's mom does

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think I'm permanently stuck in plat 4-5 summer preview.

Your best bet is to let the 30secs pass after wins and close games. It often puts the same people in your games

anyway OT, I feel like ContrA being dropped might create a mini-hurricane?  He's the best F/A by far 

If it's true that Prototype left Cryptik I think they need to pounce on Contra.

Contra said on his stream that he wanted Ryanoob instead of 2gre but Towey was not letting it happen

Well that was dumb on Towey's part. Sort of surprised that Contra would want to team with Ryan again given how much they bickered on ALG, but guess he was ready to overlook that.

If it's true that Prototype left Cryptik I think they need to pounce on Contra.

Ryanoob/Dastroyed were running with Artic & Juziro tonight. If Contra & Ryanoob are ready to team with each other again, could get interesting with the right fourth.

Edit:

I love that VicX is getting so many power weapons lately and is almost a *main slayer*  :walshy:

Victory dropping 23 kills in Coli Slayer, holy hell.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Contra said on his stream that he wanted Ryanoob instead of 2gre but Towey was not letting it happen

Thats fucking wild considering what happened

• Upvote (+1) 6