CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Eh, I am watching his stream. While skilled, they are not communicating at all. I would rather play a team like that rather than a legit to4 from a solo q perspective.

My teammates goosed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With the recent insight into OG thanks to Vision and the like, I honestly feel like Royal 2's prowess as a leader and a strategist gets way overlooked here.

We haven't had a org nor have got paid from events for such a long time. Cory simply can't afford it

If I was to be serious about promoting Halo pros and having that reality series, imagine flying the pros all to one city like a week or two before an open event, renting out a greyhound bus and then going to one of these lans and paying for the hotel rooms. 3-4 teams, all different players. Could have a good week worth of shenanigans and have like 20 minute episodes promoted on the Halo channel, twitch, YouTube. Thoughts? I mean what kind of eSports scene do we have if high level pros can't even afford events, have no orgs, orgs are leaving the scene etc.

The argument of Snakebite and Royal 2 boils down to personal preferences of the most prioritized skill set. Do you want a guy with the best map positioning and overall kill potential, or the leader in calm communication who can still put up beastly performances under pressure?

If there was one Pro players choice MVP and a Public or TO MVP. They should get one each. Just to acknowledge both. Like how NHL does it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown playing solo just matched snakebite, stellur, apg, and formal. He completely shit on them and won the game. Fucking onliners man

• Upvote (+1) 4

Extermination is a fun as fuck gametype, and one maybe I could see working in HCS, emphasis on the maybe.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snipedown playing solo just matched snakebite, stellur, apg, and formal. He completely shit on them and won the game. Fucking onliners man

Who was on Snipedowns squad? Anyone known? There are also solid randoms out there that can go hot for a game

I REALLY want to get excited for EG, but I just can't. I hope they prove me wrong, but Roy and Lunch obviously are prioritizing their other responsibilities. Just to clarify, I think it's a super smart decision to prioritize their other responsibilities, I just don't see them getting top 4 unless they actually fully dedicate themselves to Halo again. You can tell they're pissed that they aren't performing at the level they know they can play at. It just feeds into the agitation. They are anything but mediocre players, but they can't be the top of the top unless they fully dedicate themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Glad to see them moving a bit quicker on this stuff.

Replaced carbine with br on truth, increased pistol starting ammo and tac mags on fathom

Who was on Snipedowns squad? Anyone known? There are also solid randoms out there that can go hot for a game

Just randoms

• Upvote (+1) 2

The argument of Snakebite and Royal 2 boils down to personal preferences of the most prioritized skill set. Do you want a guy with the best map positioning and overall kill potential, or the leader in calm communication who can still put up beastly performances under pressure?

Good thing they're a package deal. :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Have to give a shutout to huke as one of the best in the game as well, as soon as he left E6 they crumbled.

Glad to see them moving a bit quicker on this stuff.

https://twitter.com/HCS/status/855179603534462976

Glad to see they're making faster adjustments. These changes all look good to me on paper. Would like to see more of the pistol variants used in the future, probably in place of rifles. Doubling the starting pistol ammo seems good, but doesn't fix the issue of only having 2 kills per clip. I think upping it to 16 shots would be ideal, but since the extended mag already exists would that be worth testing? Maybe 18 is too much.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Extermination is a fun as fuck gametype, and one maybe I could see working in HCS, emphasis on the maybe.

Yeah I want to see some sort of objective (but not just a neutrel flag cuz thats boring lol) tried out for it. But I think as is it could work.