CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i usually enjoy your posts but this one is rediculous. questioning if @Chig should be considered pro or not is insane.

It was more a question of if he matched the criteria. I knew @@CyReN's list, but wasn't sure if Chig had enough of a top 8 resume to count.

Super off topic but work approved my leave and I'm gonna be driving ~2500 miles to go to IEM Sydney  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Super off topic but work approved my leave and I'm gonna be driving ~2500 miles to go to IEM Sydney :walshy:

Hopefully you can watch it from a nice tent!

• Upvote (+1) 4

As soon as I get the green name and gold bar. I can stop playing Halo.  :lxthul:

Go premium and you have a gold name and a green bar.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Woah, they added Extermination as a social playlist? Fuck yes.

Whoa, thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to try it for a while. Hopefully it has enough competitive merit for hcs too

• Upvote (+1) 2

IMO this Extermination playlist feels more than classic halo than anything else in h5 so far. It's fantastic. 

Ranked Extermination without Autos or Radar please. I'll grind this game again. 

Whoa, thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to try it for a while. Hopefully it has enough competitive merit for hcs too

It's a ton of fun, I've played customs with Uny and Kampy a decent amount. I could see it as a competitive mode, but I dunno if the pros would like it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Woah, they added Extermination as a social playlist? Fuck yes.

I've been wanting this so bad for so long! Could never get anyone to join my customs!

It's a ton of fun, I've played customs with Uny and Kampy a decent amount. I could see it as a competitive mode, but I dunno if the pros would like it.

Fuck it, the pros should be used to playing things they don't like by now :kappa:

If EG is set on Naded, not surprised they'd choose Falcated over Contra. Naded & Contra mixed as well as oil and water on WFX. 

Why pick Naded though? iirc he hasn't performed particularly well since coming back. Contra on the other hand has done well, same with Falcated. 

Most likely, Contra left, which also sucks.

Actually, before I stop playing. Are there any people on here that do customs of the HCS settings, or are there customs browser HCS customs? I would rather do that than play matchmaking. If not, meh.

My gamertag is in my sig.

I try to set up games whenever I'm on for more than an hour. Tough to find people though.

From what I've seen on streams it looks like it should just straight up replace breakout, but I'm not sure it belongs in the HCS. I haven't actually played though, so I'm looking forward to this week.

• Upvote (+1) 3

BtH coming to Daytona with the 09' Nats team??

That would be cool since BtH won 09 Nats In Florida. kinda neat

• Upvote (+1) 1

Predictions for Pro-League (assuming teams stay the same and Splyce wins LCQ (which most are expecting)) *EVEN THOUGH NOBODY ASKED*

1. Optic

2. LG

3. NV

4. TL

5. Splyce

6. Str8

7. EG

8. CP

My bold prediction is that LG isn't a fluke, and their swarming aggressive play style bodes them well in Pro League, how it translates to LAN and the tournament environment, remains to be seen.

Optic is still Top team until someone consistently beats them.

I see LG edging out NV online, but am not ready to call LG top 3 yet till I see this new look team on the new look setting. on lan*

If LG flops, they fall back to the 4/5/6 range then the old Top 3 (OpT/NV/TL) stays the same.

I think at this point CP and EG are the bottom of the Top 8 teams, and will be up for relegation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Predictions for Pro-League (assuming teams stay the same and Splyce wins LCQ (which most are expecting)) *EVEN THOUGH NOBODY ASKED*

1. Optic

2. LG

3. NV

4. TL

5. Splyce

6. Str8

7. EG

8. CP

My bold prediction is that LG isn't a fluke, and their swarming aggressive play style bodes them well in Pro League, how it translates to LAN and the tournament environment, remains to be seen.

Optic is still Top team until someone consistently beats them.

I see LG edging out NV online, but am not ready to call LG top 3 yet till I see this new look team on the new look setting.

If LG flops, they fall back to the 4/5/6 range the the old Top 3 (OpT/NV/TL) stays the same.

I think at this point CP and EG are the bottom of the Top 8 teams, and will be up for relegation.

I still think NV and/or TL will edge out LG when it's all said and done, but I do think they are a pretty solid 4th. Will be interesting to see what happens with Str8.

• Upvote (+1) 2