CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Seems like Ninja is having a ton of fun with the new settings tbh. I would too if I was shitting like he is now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's not what determines green name.

Green name is any current pro OR someone who won an event when Halo was relevant.

Out of curiosity would Ninja keep his green name as he has won multiple events (in H4 though), and has been consistantly top 8-16?

I'd be curious to know when the callout "don't die here/now" actually does something beneficial. Seems like ninja says it all the time to the newer pros (saiyan and trippey) and I just can't imagine a scenario where that information would be helpful.

It's actually pretty helpful. It just reminds when they're the last alive and or  if they have power weapons. Kind of like a "Don't challenge I got your help".

Seems like Ninja is having a ton of fun with the new settings tbh. I would too if I was shitting like he is now.

Everyone should have more fun on these new settings. They're more fun. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

So when can we get an asterisk next to Optics "titles" for H5? All this talk of a dynasty is unwarranted because they won in a game with radar and autos. 

Your first quality post.

• Upvote (+1) 9

When you ping, what exactly is the message you are trying to relay?

Are you asking for help?

Yeah. I only ping when I need help or there are multiple people near me. No one ever looks :mj:

Yeah. I only ping when I need help or there are multiple people near me. No one ever looks :mj:

The ping is so subtle though.

It's not a giant PING PING PING PING FALL BACK FALL BACK DANGER like LoL pings

Eg down 9-1. This is what happens when you start scrimming a week later than other teams when radically different settings are out and you're already behind the entire top 8 in skill.

Contra had to leave EG right? I can't imagine they'd think Naded or Falcated are better, much less both of them

• Upvote (+1) 2

Eg down 9-1. This is what happens when you start scrimming a week later than other teams when radically different settings are out and you're already behind the entire top 8 in skill.

Devon's team also beat CP 9-4 yesterday. Maybe they're that good

Wonder what's up with ryanoob though if Zeke left

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pro League should be 10 teams. I know we all agree but just to say it again. The teams are just too close.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what's the deal with Contra? Are EG just trying out Falcated or is Contra officially out of the picture? Nothing against Falcated but I'd much rather see Contra as the 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 8

That's not what determines green name.

Green name is any current pro OR someone who won an event when Halo was relevant.

so why is @@Chig VIP. Is it because he did something with hw2

Pro League should be 10 teams. I know we all agree but just to say it again. The teams are just too close.

From what I've seen with 4-9 all having some good competition recently, I agree, but I would just like to see a team actually be relegated before I can say that the 9th/10th teams are close enough to justify expanding.

So what's the deal with Contra? Are EG just trying out Falcated or is Contra officially out of the picture? Nothing against Falcated but I'd much rather see Contra as the 4th.

i doubt they would scrim with someone they don't plan on teaming with. It looks like Contra is the odd man out this time. Who knows tho with the way these guys change teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

so why is @@Chig VIP. Is it because he did something with hw2

He works at 343i, same reason Neighbor, Ghost, etc have it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Splyce just came back from being down 40-20 to envy on Eden slayer.

Gotta be one of the greatest comebacks I've seen in h5.

• Upvote (+1) 4

>100 to 4 empire sh win againt TL

boy that og are radar kids meme died fast

Nah just the TL are radar kids meme is even stronger.

• Upvote (+1) 2