CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm one of these white knight warrior kids that refuse to use the AR because it's dirty and for peasants, so I'll feel right at home getting perfect reversal'd by everyone and blaming it on lag.

We would make great friends.

It's the opposite for me:( I get the worst non sweaty kids ever on my team that make plays that make me want to put my headset through my monitor. They just completely miss the most basic of plays every time and I don't get how they don't know what's going on.

Ah, I must've been on your team then.    

• Upvote (+1) 2

It starts getting hard at platinum!

This was what I was expecting when H5 came out, but for every playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys wanna fix your bad aiming experience in MM? Netduma+1-4-4 or 1-5-5. Boom. Fixed.

Lot more to it than that buddy.  I have a netduma and can force connections to hosts in VA where I ping 10-20 ms steady.  I get heavy aim no matter what sens I play on and no matter how good/bad the server connection is.  Go read up on the other thread here if you want to help out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCS playlist should require a mic. My rank fluctuates from Gold 6 to Plat 4 based on the random luck of whether my teammates have mics or not....... so fucking frustrating.

It's even worse when you're with a T03 but they're in party chat. Why is that the default? SMH

Sometimes I love H5, sometimes it makes me want to break my xbox. 

OT: Excited to see what Dan can do on Str8. And where are those skins? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Source? I believe you, just curious.

APG was bitching at ACE because he let it slip that it was official lol. Also, the team command in ACE's chat is updated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

APG was bitching at ACE because he let it slip that it was official lol. Also, the team command in ACE's chat is updated.

:ace:

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The most annoying thing is when teammates ignore me pinging. I don't ping for no reason. but people just run around clueless

I ping accidentally ALL the time lol cuz I'm flipping through my teammates POVs while sitting on death screen, and I might click the d-pad once or twice as I spawn in, forcing my guy to ping. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You are the first person I've ever heard of that pings on purpose.

Same. I have never heard one person speak of them, nor do I even know what they do.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You are the first person I've ever heard of that pings on purpose.

I don't use a mic (can't find it) so you would think pinging would alleviate some of that. Alas ...
  • Downvote (-1) 3

EG with Naded and Falcated is scrimming Devon, El Town, P Tizype, and Hamy right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2