CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 should pick up Contra if they could. Drop Heinz or Apg if you have to imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

ever watch royal play?

That's different, at least to me.

You get bullshitted, you have an outburst just after, then back to normal (usually just a "Shit, fuck that, etc.) I do that all the time. Tilting is more long-term: You're consistently frustrated to the point where every part of your communication shows it and you make bad decisions.

That's how I look at it. Might just be saying this to make me feel better, idk

All aboard the LG hype train  :ace:

Also, excited to see how Danoxide does on Str8 - think he'll improve a lot mentality wise. Also, didn't he play with Heinz on Team Randa during Season 1?

• Upvote (+1) 1

if Optic made an audiobook I'd buy it in a heartbeat, comms like milk & cookies

• Upvote (+1) 4

Str8 should pick up Contra if they could. Drop Heinz or Apg if you have to imo.

How dare you suggest they drop the great American Philosopher Bradley "APG" Laws for Vape Lord Nord.

• Upvote (+1) 2

except for this one when to win the game lol

LOL. i wanna watch a replay of that, it did look like a ghost melee watching it live

LG please don't just be in a honeymoon phase. I want you to actually do well. 

Side note seems like they are grinders. They're scriming EG tomorrow according to Ninja.  FeelsGoodMan

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not sure if dropping Contra for Falcated on EG would be good or bad. Contra on these settings would be amazing, but team chemistry is what matters most.

LG look very solid overall. They just need to recognize sooner in game when to stop the bleeding. Honeymoon phase or not, they have a lot more fire power with the edition of Trippey in place of El town.

Take Liquid results with a grain of salt.

As far as I know, they don't really try to "win" scrims, they mostly try out new things to see what works and what doesn't.

You can see this in their scrim results over HWC season as well, their scrim performance didn't at all correlate to their LAN performance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can see this in their scrim results over HWC season as well, their scrim performance didn't at all correlate to their LAN performance.

They were all playing from Washington state in pre-Worlds scrims (after St. Louis) -- that was the H5 Internet equivalent to training weights.

Saying they don't try to win isn't accurate, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1