CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah if i could of made 60K a year when i was 20/21 id sign up for that in a damn heartbeat.

I was 21 when I graduated college. Landed a 60k job before I Walked across the stage...

Wish I'd played video games instead...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Vetoed has written multiple pages-long essays on how to improve FFA in H5, as well as making quite a few videos on the subject. Beautiful, constructive posts from a high-profile FFA player who has the expertise to hold a legitimate opinion.

I think the most he's gotten in response is the typical "thanks we're looking into it I'l pass it on to the right guys" from uny or bravo on /r/halo.

So, I mean, 18 months later, and no changes yet. Constructive, positive, passionate feedback falling on deaf ears. This is why I just don't agree when people say "stop flaming 343 and be constructive instead". That shit's been tried. 343 just pushes their most passionate fans who are willing to do these writeups to the point of laughable frustration, and then play the victim when they get attacked for it ("stop being so toxic!")

It actually takes at least 18 months to penetrate 343's beuaurocracy. Thats why we are finally getting some settings changes and decent tournament formats.

It's safe to say we'll hear something about FFA 'soon'

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some Intel for you guys, EG is going to try to run games as Lunchbox, Roy, Naded, & Falcated.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Some Intel for you guys, EG is going to try to run games as Lunchbox, Roy, Naded, & Falcated.

Contra for Naded and I like that squad

• Upvote (+1) 3

what happened to my boy contra? where did you get this information?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra to Str8?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Man, I dunno if it's just me but Ninja seems to be playing a ton better ever since these new settings came out.  More practice? Less reliance on ARs/Radar?

• Upvote (+1) 4

what happened to my boy contra? where did you get this information?

I can't name the source because Towey hasn't made the announcement yet.

Man, I dunno if it's just me but Ninja seems to be playing a ton better ever since these new settings came out.  More practice? Less reliance on ARs/Radar?

Dropping the anchor that was El Town sure helped. Trippey >>>> El Town

• Upvote (+1) 4

Man, I dunno if it's just me but Ninja seems to be playing a ton better ever since these new settings came out. More practice? Less reliance on ARs/Radar?

I'm not surprised that the radar and auto change helped Ninja. He's an aggressive player with a very good pistol shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think an aspect of Optic that cannot be overstated is their overall maturity level. Frosty is super level headed for someone so young, and their tilt factor is at near zero. That only helps with consistency.

ever watch royal play?
  • Upvote (+1) 6

I'm not surprised that the radar and auto change helped Ninja. He's an aggressive player with a very good pistol shot.

In the nV scrim i felt like he was shooting poorly and they were still winning games.  Saiyan and VicX actually shit on everyone consistently tho.  O and trippey does work.  This scrim Ninja is shooting well though so im not surprised they are winning, im not sure if theyve won a slayer yet tho, lost a 50-49 but have won all obj

Ace, Dan, and Heinz currently playing MM together

Forgot about Dan joining Str8.  I guess my post with Contra 2 str8 is kinda invoid now  lol.

Forgot about Dan joining Str8. I guess my post with Contra 2 str8 is kinda invoid now lol.

Would be funny if eg drops contra, and he goes back to teaming with Devon. So that would mean Devon and contra dissolved their pro league spot, to play for eg, both get dropped from eg, then reteam only to have to fight in the lcq for the spot they dissolved. :walshy:
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Well sure enough, RoyBox and Naded are running with Falcated in MM right now.

who is cratos teaming with, if you don't mind me asking?

also, is naded for sure with EG?

Forgot about Dan joining Str8.  I guess my post with Contra 2 str8 is kinda invoid now  lol.

nothing official yet but its lookin that way as of now