CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone probably remembers better than me but he douched out on stream one time talking about how stupid college was and how much money he makes etc.

oooh yeah I actually remember that. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Spartan is streaming and people are throwing him money. I just saw about $220 in 5 minutes and he is now crying

that dog better not get hurt is all I'm saying. The dude is damn near bi polar, please dont let him hurt the little thing.

Damn near?

Damn near?

I'm not a fucking doctor, idk what bi polar looks like. Im not even sure if I'm spelling it right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah if i could of made 60K a year when i was 20/21 id sign up for that in a damn heartbeat.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's no different than when Cratos used to brag.You drop large sums of money on essentially teenagers, and for some it'll go to their head.

Making 60k for a year as a 20yr old >> college

He could always go back, and now he has money to do so to invest, save and minimize debt.

Plus he said he had a job interview a while back. Part of me thinks hes not the same without the AR. :lxthul:

there's always the @@GH057ayame route where he did both while on carbon. that way there is something behind you when gaming runs its course

Poor @@Vetoed hes been trying to make H5s FFA experience not suck ass since the game came out w/o any success.

You mean 343 is stubborn?

You-Dont-Say.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Prototype playing with Devon el town and commonly.

What is going on?

there's always the @@GH057ayame route where he did both while on carbon. that way there is something behind you when gaming runs its course

Streaming money wasn't a thing whenghost was playing. There's more advantages to being full time now, than it was then

Prototype playing with Devon el town and commonly.

What is going on?

Streaming money wasn't a thing whenghost was playing. There's more advantages to being full time now, than it was then

This after Prototype/Ryanoob/Dastroyed/Nemassist beat them in scrims 8-5... WTF Zeke

• Upvote (+1) 2

This after Prototype/Ryanoob/Dastroyed/Nemassist beat them in scrims 8-5... WTF Zeke

Might just be subbing since Suspector left for CP. Doubt he'd leave Cryptik.

What drinking wise is served at these events? Can I order a beer if I go to Daytona?

Order a beer get a zima #just343things

• Upvote (+1) 1

i wonder if he shouldve gotten that college degree....

In all honesty tho, he was given an opportunity to make a living do what he loves, and college isnt going anywhere.  If he has to go get a degree it will always be an option, but i really doubt he retires.  He might be a little nervous about money because ALG dropped them so he has to go months without a paycheck from an org, if he lands a team with an org hes fine, gets into proleague even more fine, streams, super fine.

O and not to mention he could get a job in the meantime, which sucks and kinda kills the dream, but there are well paying jobs if you dont have a degree, there are pros that work part time, some who work full time, and i think some that probably go to school, i mean some are in highschool which is more than a fulltime job honestly

• Upvote (+1) 2