CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Group play on Friday almost 100% confirms that that the LCQ will be online instead of being the Daytona open bracket winner. Only real downside.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can see spectators being an issue as spectator passes seem a bit pricey for a relatively inconsequential HCS Open.

Well you get to play in the FFA with a spectator pass, so not too bad.

I think there are 2 main reasons Renegade went to Splyce. 1. Splyce and STR8 has a 7 game series for 4th at worlds. Renegade was STR8s best slayer so he kinda pulled a Lethul in the sense that he weakened STR8 and strengthened Splyce. 2. He's good friends with the guys on Splyce. He's constantly playing custom games with BUBU, Shotzzy, Falcated, and Huke. It makes sense.

Side note, with him on Splyce I think they almost guarantee themselves that Pro League LCQ spot.

All we need is huke to take shooter's place and we'll have the young god team
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Not that i want to keep this conversation going, but realistically i think it has a lot to do with the small population of female gamers and general less enthusiasm within that population.  There is a larger sample size of male gamers, there fore it is more likely for there to be more competition and talent at the top %s of that, then take into account that there are less female gamers, and a fewer % of that population is as passionate and dedicated compared to the male populations % of passionate and dedicated, and i think you have a formula for why there might be a fewer number of professional female gamers

If they can change the 4v4 format surely they can change the FFA. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did the entire EG team just fall off the face of the planet? I don't even know their full team or if they have scrimmed anyone and I follow them as much as anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is a possibility that everyone saying There is no H3A or anything like that coming this year could be them just waiting to announce it at E3 as a surprise or something. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

There is a possibility that everyone saying There is no H3A or anything like that coming this year could be them just waiting to announce it at E3 as a surprise or something. 

That'd be the place to do it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i wonder if he shouldve gotten that college degree....

God he was that guy, totally forgot about that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Enlighten me? Idk the backstory here.

Someone probably remembers better than me but he douched out on stream one time talking about how stupid college was and how much money he makes etc.

• Upvote (+1) 7