CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hmm, it feels extremely slow.

1 horizontal sens, 5 vertical sens, 5 aim accel.  Eco and Shotzzy and a couple other pros play on these settings.  I prefer 1 / 4.5 / 5 or 1 / 4 / 5. 

The reason the first two numbers are listed is that default vertical sens is 2x horizontal sens ('2 sens' is 1 horizontal, 2 vertical), so there's a need to distinguish between the two axes.

LG currently beating Optic. I assume they will eventually lose the series. But either way they're looking strong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic just won a slayer 51-33. CLG are back

yPuEnuS.png

I didnt clip it and couldn't find a clip of it

Edit: on another note. How do you view someone's custom games on waypoint. I can only see normal arena/matchmaking games

• Upvote (+1) 3

OpTic just won a slayer 51-33 (I think it was 33). CLG are back

Edit: on another note. How do you view someone's custom games on waypoint. I can only see normal arena/matchmaking games

I don't know about waypoint cause I use halo5arena and that just has a tab on the top left where you can look through the most recent matchmaking and custom games. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmm, it feels extremely slow.

give it time, horizontal feels weird at first but use vertical sens to do 180s ... I've had a sens crisis since literally late 2015 but 1 / 5 / 5 is amazing

give it time, horizontal feels weird at first but use vertical sens to do 180s ... I've had a sens crisis since literally late 2015 but 1 / 5 / 5 is amazing

I use to play 1 sens in h3, but this feels weird. Also how do I use vertical to do a 180? Like aim up or down slightly while turning?

I use to play 1 sens in h3, but this feels weird. Also how do I use vertical to do a 180? Like aim up or down slightly while turning?

Yeah arcs are what you want to go for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Splyce snowballs a lot. They'll jump ahead 30 only to lose it right back. If they can tighten up and fix that, they should push into Top 3.

Button on the top right of Game History page, says Arena. You can select Customs from the tab.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah arcs are what you want to go for.

Seems like an issue if vertical reticle movement speeds up your horizontal reticle movement. You'd think they'd be separate.

LG is wayyy more practiced on new settings though.

Are they? I suppose maybe LG has scrimmed more as a team with them. I think this was LG's 4th scrim. But OG players have been playing 8's constantly on the new settings for a while now.

Either way, encouraging for LG. I was watching Frosty's stream and it seemed like LG players were winning a ton of their 1v1's, just based on kill feed and callouts. OG was joking about LG being in the honeymoon phase.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dont know how often you guys play H5 online, but scrims mean pretty much nothing to me.

Found out Gears put out special Easter related skins. Why won't 343 do something like this. Why is making skins so hard for them

• Upvote (+1) 3

I mean, not only does connection affect your hit reg, but it affects your aiming as well. It's about as far from an even playing field as a game with dedi's can get.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I mean, not only does connection affect your hit reg, but it affects your aiming as well. It's about as far from an even playing field as a game with dedi's can get.

I feel like by now we should all know that judging OG or the teams they play off of scrims is stupid. Time and time again they prove that OG on LAN is completely dominant no matter what scrims say.

If connection mattered as much as you say it does, there's no way 343 would allow the Pro-league to be online based. It just doesn't make logical sense.

• Upvote (+1) 7