CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It does matter who else is on the team. The rules state that you need two members from the previous season plus the team manager. Cratos and Showtime can not hold the seed themselves, unless they pull the same thing they did last time.

They can't seemingly do that again though because no players that were on that roster seem to have contracts which, despite what ESL said, was a sticking point.

That rule doesn't matter anymore, once they combined pro league seeds with world qualifiers. Previously they said they were separate but then it wasnt. It's why Devon/contra dissolved the pro league spot to go to eg. If the worlds season went how they said initially, Devon/contra could have went to eg, but also kept their pro league spot too.

Lg doesn't need el town on the team to keep their pro league spot, because the trio of ninja/victory/Saiyan already were on the team for tourneys despite not being in the pro league team.

Last Worlds gave the spots for the Proleague? Just saying it doesn't make sense in my head for one of the best 7 NA teams (at worlds) not being autoqualified for the league of the best teams.

Last worlds only gave the finalists, and pro league was new, so there were no rules established on how to keep spots. (I also could have sworn goldenboy said on the stream CLG did not qualify yet too)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

snip

Yeah Scaryotic tweeted(and then deleted) that he was better on everyone on Str8 and APG has gotten in a pretty solid twitter beatdown.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just here to confess my Halo love to @@Neighbor, you've done a decent deal for this game already.

Excited to see what you guys got planned for the future outside of H5.

• Upvote (+1) 5

People who talk shit when they've never done anything note-worthy in Halo make me laugh. Then they try to justify it by saying it's just being confident, like confidence and being humble can't coexist lmao.

The worst thing you can do to kids like that is not give them the attention they need, at least until they've earned it respectfully.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine thinking you're a hot shit Halo player and having less followers than an analyst.

fewer

• Upvote (+1) 7

I never knew this existed... <div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B6ov3LR7yBQ?ecver=2"width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

if you want to post a youtube video just copy and paste the URL in the reply box

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, even with the new settings, I still can't see H5 as a good game since it is so broken in the fundamentals (Aiming, matchmaking, online play, etc). Things that are standard across the industry. 

In other news: Remove the Carbine from competitive play

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Heinz and Dan seem like buddies. Have they teamed before?

I believe they did on Elevate, I think it was Randa, Heinz, Dan. Can't recall who the 4th was.

Catching up the forums, so idk if this has been answered yet but,

Their 4th was Falcated.

You're right 100% I feel you. Didn't plan on saying anything to him especially after he claimed his ex navy seal dad thought halo events could be ISIS and that's one of the reasons he wasn't allowed to attend. But I decided to have some since out of nowhere he wanted to say he's better than our entire team, and shit I don't ever say anything about my skill cause I'm just an average halo pro.

It was good one though right?

This is why you are one of my favorite average halo pros 

• Upvote (+1) 6

The day I come here and see a legitimately blue named NavG, is the day I delete my account and start hosting CoD infinite warfare LANs.

Okay first of all, you wouldn't even be on the top 10 list of people I'd immediately perma-ban if I ever got moderator powers.

Second of all, I'm pretty sure being banned 5 times delays my promotion by about 2-3 months or so. So you guys still have time to recover favor with me.

• Upvote (+1) 2