CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watching Bubu play with Huke right now is pretty great. They need to make Huke, Bubu, Shottzy, and Snipedown a thing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

We're all overthinking it. It's probably NavG getting picked up after that masterpiece of a performance against the player with the best ever melee hit ratio in the game. The only way to describe NavG in 2017 is if 08 Snipdown, 07 Ogre 2, 10 Ola, and 06 Walshy. I expected this change to happen sooner after seeing Lethul getting perfected by cratos. My only hope is that Lethul can send snipedown an eloquent handwritten twitlonger and beg to be an assistant coach to elumnite because that's about as good as it gets after getting shit on by cratos. Shoutout to Lethuls chat™ for the arrangements but the cummies have a new lord. 

RIP lethul, the martyr for AR whores everywhere. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Who was triggered?

Do you ever read what you type or just kinda thought vomit?

I see what you're saying. I didnt interpret it that way butnI can see how it could be. Cheers.

Also: ninja bout to get dropped for Amish Acorns.

If someone from EG doesn't stream this scrim against LG I'm going to be tilted I want to hear the communication.

EG ?

Towey mentioned that Contra is at a LAN, so it looks like no EG scrims tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Towey mentioned that Contra is at a LAN, so it looks like no EG scrims tonight.

Does Contra ever miss a lan?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Triggered would be me not even opening teambeyond for 2-3 months because of the things that were said. That was triggered, today was me legitimately finding the situation funny because it was actually nothing about Halo, and I found out actual changes were happening from a tornado emoji.

You're going to have to be more specific re: the changes if you don't want us to think you were simply triggered, friendo.

Random, but does anyone know when MS is gonna do another GT clearout? The GT I want is taken, but not actually in use. :(

Pretty impressed with LG so far. I think Trippey is overhated, he's much more comfortable with Ninja I think.

LG vs NV scrim is a good one so far. 3-3 and they just tied on Fathom.

That was a quick jump from Tom's engagement straight to a honeymoon.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1