CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You know, sometimes I reckon they read these forums just to give us shit to talk about even if nothing is actually happening.

I appreciate it. Better than what this place can debase to...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Now that mikwen is officially a free agent I think NV should look at maniac or totz, it's unfortunate NV had to release him but they really had no choice after the beanie incident.

I hear Gilkey is available.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If H5 had a large population & party restrictions, the hcs playlist would be so much better

• Upvote (+1) 2

Now that mikwen is officially a free agent I think NV should look at maniac or totz, it's unfortunate NV had to release him but they really had no choice after the beanie incident.

Mackeo needs another team to be shit on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV should pick up Soviet. Heard he got dropped from BtH. If not then they should try to snag Soldier187 from Classic.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Heard a lot of buzz about this Optic 9 Inch guy. I've heard he doesn't need to claw or use paddles if you know what I'm saying. 

Penis

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uh, no. Dropping Ola for ToTz is clearly the smartest thing to do.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hang on, I'm halfway through triangulating the exact geoposition Mikwen tweeted from to find out if he was at the OpTic house or not

We did it reddit TB!