CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lulz.  similar theory as to why christmas is in december (one of many theory's anyway).  It lined up with the pagan celebration of saturnalia and was basically a "we have parties too!" way of converting people.  Interesting but altogether irrelevant.

I took latin in high school because i thought it would be cool to not have any functional foreign language skills.

I took Spanish in high school and still don't have any functional foreign language skills

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think a big issue currently is the placements put you too high up. You shouldn't really ever be placed higher than plat after only 10 games.

If you are better than plat, then why should you be in plat shitting on true platinum level players?

Placements should put you as close to your true skill level as quickly as possible.

We can argue the algorithm isn't good enough, but there is no value in having high level players placed in mid level ranks arbitrarily.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I played Halo 5 on an HDTV yesterday at a friends house, and I felt like the aiming was like swimming through a pool of molasses. Shit was rough. Also the ranking system is the worst thing ever period. 

That's what I play on.

Every.

Single.

Day.  :mj:

And hell yes Im gonna abuse this as an excuse for being bad. Im actually a god, its just my tv and wifi  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah, but I think gold or lower players are a myth.  I think they were made up and we were told to believe in them, but they're not actually there.

No they are real. I got home and played on my smurf and matched silver, and gold players. 

That's what I play on.

Every.

Single.

Day.   :mj:

And hell yes Im gonna abuse this as an excuse for being bad. Im actually a god, its just my tv and wifi   :kappa:

I don't know how you play on that man. I quit after 3 games. It's sooo bad.

I don't know how you play on that man. I quit after 3 games. It's sooo bad.

It's either that or don't play at all lmao. better then nothing right?

It's either that or don't play at all lmao. better then nothing right?

Its Halo 5, so that's a trick question right? :kappa:

Why do I feel like this "Hurricane" is going to involve Ninja getting fucked over.... :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do I feel like this "Hurricane" is going to involve Ninja getting fucked over.... :mj:

I'm desperate for rosterdrama. pls

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has there been a single hurricane which hasn't fucked him over in some way in the last year or so?

• Upvote (+1) 1

By the way, since I don't celebrate Easter, today is for me to celebrate The Noble 14, the last to ever play the greatest Halo yet, Halo 2.

Oh, hi, click me

uhhhh....Halo 1 is the greatest Halo ever. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

So I played Halo 5 on an HDTV yesterday at a friends house, and I felt like the aiming was like swimming through a pool of molasses. Shit was rough. Also the ranking system is the worst thing ever period.

Welcome to my everyday experience.

my condolences

Plasma or LCD?

I play on a 40" plasma, and don't think affects my sens. I really would like a BenQ for a week to just see a difference

Plasma or LCD?

I play on a 40" plasma, and don't think affects my sens. I really would like a BenQ for a week to just see a difference

Just play on any TN panel monitor. You can get a cheap one that would be way better than any tv. Above the $200ish price range youre paying for more inputs and bells and whistles than actual screen performance. Even $100 monitors can be found that are just as fast, the color quality just wont be as good.