CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why aren't they testing Assault?

With the changes to disarming I thought it played far better than when it first came out...

From what I've played spawns are super messed up man. I know some people were talking a while back about making the bomb an actual bomb to make it flow a little better, but I don't know without playing it. 

This is 343 in a nutshell isn't it.

"It could be good... it could... if they fixed and changed everything."

Why are they the way they are?

• Upvote (+1) 4

This too. Another big problem.

They did fix the lighting. It doesn't change in PG.

I don't really have a problem with the lifts, they just seem unnecessary.

I can see why the lighting is a problem, I legit never had an issue with it though.

I've heard multiple times from pros that moving parts of maps are not good for competitive. Stop these moving parts on Torque and it also fixes the flag glitch/problem. Although then there's no way to get top mid from the middle of the map.

I still don't get why they haven't fixed the lighting

When a legitimate gold is trying to argue to me that ARs aren't a problem if you are good. He also has "been playing halo since before you were born" but thinks flag juggling should be removed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why aren't they testing Assault?

With the changes to disarming I thought it played far better than when it first came out...

Why not assault. Why not oddball. Why not KotH. No we get Breakout

For torque just have every pillar be fixed at half height and then close off top mid more. It's too open right now make it more like ring on Sanctuary.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They did fix the lighting. It doesn't change in PG.

Adding a filter to the map isn't a fix, it's still trash. They need to straight up remove the rotating light from the map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why not assault. Why not oddball. Why not KotH. No we get Breakout

I think Breakout could still work (maybe not competitively but be fun to play) if they made it so ties weren't possible. Reduce the timer to something like 90 seconds, change it so that if the timer ends and you're a man down you lose. If the timer ends and the teams are equal the last team to get a kill wins.

I came up with this idea in like 2 minutes by the way so I have no idea if it would work at all. I just really like the idea of a round based elimination mode and I actually quite enjoyed Breakout despite the issues.

Every Halo game has bad maps, but let's not get crazy and think Halo 5 has some top tier maps going on now. The best of H5 is in the middle of the pack for the original trilogy at best.

I'd put Rig in my top8 easy, maybe a little higher
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Good luck in that caps series btw :kappa:

honestly im just glad we're in the playoffs. good for the kids to get some experience am i right?

(leafs in 6)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Real intelligent of a 3rd party operator taking a shot at one of the offices owned by a publisher. Genius move.

Also, I operate events for live stream out of OH because it costs me 3 cents per month and my warehouse was located here for cheap trucking logistics to live events. We build sets out of gear that sits in storage. They'll know when we actually build a studio and invest into it. Good luck to them :)

The bigger story in the ESPN article, is that William Hill starting taking wagers on certain eSports events now. How you feel about that?

Watching pros end their streams because of it.

Frosty Is still streaming. If you watch the rate of fire and translate that into Morse code. It spells... well you'll just have to figure it out yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 1