CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Heavy aim exists. This is literally not up for debate. 

I'm a 147 in H5 and something new I've experienced with heavy aim is the fact that it changes mid-game ...  maybe even after a respawn or playing joining/leaving.  I don't recall that ever being an issue before because I remember if I had heavy aim at the start it was the same all the way through.  Am I crazy or do you guys remember heavy aim at least being consistent in-game too?  My point is it is MUCH harder to deal with now because after 2-3 minutes I'd usually adjust to my new sensitivity (thanks!) but now it does no good when it bounces from ultra responsive to peanut butter every minute or so.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What's up with all the Overwatch hosts by Halo players? Way to support the franchise guys.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Haha I must have been headcasing then.

There is no doubt that aiming "felt" better on-host so maybe thats what you are remembering, but i think that's just because you got accurate feedback about everything registering, not because the speed or anything actually changed.

I'm a 147 in H5 and something new I've experienced with heavy aim is the fact that it changes mid-game ...  maybe even after a respawn or playing joining/leaving.  I don't recall that ever being an issue before because I remember if I had heavy aim at the start it was the same all the way through.  Am I crazy or do you guys remember heavy aim at least being consistent in-game too?  My point is it is MUCH harder to deal with now because after 2-3 minutes I'd usually adjust to my new sensitivity (thanks!) but now it does no good when it bounces from ultra responsive to peanut butter every minute or so.

I have had the experience many times like this:

Aim feels good.  this is awesome!

go into the settings to see what its set at so i can remember.

get back to the game and heavy aim as taken over.

Just going into the settings then coming out, without changing anything, has caused it to occur for me.  its not as bad since the latency update, but its still there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate to revive the topic of UMG's prize pool distribution, but I just noticed that there's an FFA tournament at the event with $5,000 on the line. That $5,000 should be going to the ams, not the dead FFA scene. Sigh.

Well then how will we beable to push the every one thats known came from FFA narritive thats talked about every FFA tourney?

The irony is real in this one. Does he realize that /r/halo and /r/halocirclejerk both share the exact same set of ideals, and even have some of the same mods? IMO reddit Halo community is much less open to new ideas than Team Beyond. I've been banned for criticizing 343 on the sub.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Doesn't mean he needs to be a hypocrite and ignore his own community's flaws.

Same flaws are here at times too.

Let's try and avoid calling out the guy on twitter and whatnot. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on stuff.

Agreed. I was trying to extend an olive branch and have seen at least one counterproductive comment in my mentions. Hoping it doesn't continue. Usually not the best strat to counter being called a cancer with a comment attacking the community he's a part of.

• Upvote (+1) 5

BREAKING: Each online community has their own cliques and opinions.

Oh come on, don't bring that logic in here. That's Nonsense.

Let's try and avoid calling out the guy on twitter and whatnot. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on stuff.

you on the inside right now

MYAVG0L.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

You can't please everyone...

Release Str8 skins. Everyone will be happy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

In my experience /r/Halo really isn't that circlejerky.

It tends to be more positive on 343 than here but I still see a fairly wide range of opinions being voiced.

You absolutely wouldn't be banned only for criticising 343.

So why would Moses FPS be banned?

They mention Halo directly when talking about writers.

If it was ever still in question, EG are sticking around.

Also talks about knowing knowledge of consoles including a Gears Of War but they don't have a team in GoW :P

Someone-is-wrong-on-internet.png

That picture would be 100% accurate if there wasn't somebody asking him to come to bed.

• Upvote (+1) 7