CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There is literally an entire thread with a detailed explanation as to what causes it, how much and why. The videos are in there. Using "It doesn't affect me therefore it doesn't exist" as an argument is just the worst.

I don't want to continue discussing this, but the evidence so far is very flimsy.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 17

I don't want to continue discussing this, but the evidence so far is very flimsy.

Not really evidence but have you seen optic vision S3 E19?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Reals before feels" bro. I don't feel any "heavy aim" at all, and plz don't come with the "casuals are too stupid to notice" I'm a Onyx 2000 last season Arena, former MLG 50.

Can you link me the videos ??

6WdMFY2c7O-xbox.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Reals before feels" bro. I don't feel any "heavy aim" at all, and plz don't come with the "casuals are too stupid to notice" I'm a Onyx 2000 last season Arena, former MLG 50.

Can you link me the videos ??

I've played 3000 games of H5 and have never experienced heavy aim, but there's no way that so many people could have independent experiences of aiming issues, and describe them in the exact same way, without the existence of heavy aim.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just realized @@Moa name change.

v18ATyl.jpg

lmao

I think I was always Moa on here. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've played 3000 games of H5 and have never experienced heavy aim, but there's no way that so many people could have independent experiences of aiming issues, and describe them in the exact same way, without the existence of heavy aim.

More people believe in Scientology than in "heavy aim"
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

lmao

I think I was always Moa on here. 

Oh, that's right. I usually see you as TheLittleMoa on other sites and got confused.

I dont know if Spartan realises how much he is hurting himself with this kind of behavior. He better be performing like a god at Daytona because i think he has missed his best opportunities already.

there was an hour delay sunday at worlds to look into the aiming issue affecting blue side that pros complained about all weekend. its there

• Upvote (+1) 1

there was an hour delay sunday at worlds to look into the aiming issue affecting blue side that pros complained about all weekend. its there

Or was it never there and that's why it took so long because they couldn't find anything?  :lxthul:

Or was it never there and that's why it took so long because they couldn't find anything?  :lxthul:

Or maybe they couldn't fix it and that's why it took so long because they're incompetent? :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Definitely seems like something was there and the 343 techs or whoever they were knew about it. https://youtu.be/FA9P6DpIFBI?t=503 goes til about 15:15.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont know if Spartan realises how much he is hurting himself with this kind of behavior. He better be performing like a god at Daytona because i think he has missed his best opportunities already.

Let us never forget that Faze faze he went through. I'm also willing to bet that Eunited picks that team up.

there are more people who believe in scientology than there are people who have played Halo 5?

another issue regarding the experience of heavy aim, is whether or not you are good enough at the game to notice it. 

I got you fam

Happen to have the one from Quin that went something like "Thats an interesting point of view but I disagree and according to our data people like breakout because it gets played in matchmaking"?

Oh yes, clearly heavy aim doesn't exist, that must be why 343 released a patch to TRY and fix it!

/s

• Upvote (+1) 7