CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

im not really sure what other proof you need. i doubt that they will be able to find the lines of code responsible for this. but this evidence plus complaints from pros on lan talking about wonky aim show that it is there. have you not felt it when playing as well?

thats what happens when you cant stay on the map i guess

Millions say they have seen God, Aliens, etc. I'll gladly believe in "heavy aim" when I see the evidence.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is that a real quote in your sig?

yes, he really said that

and they really let him say that

fucking relic LOL

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think the thing I hate the most in Halo 5 solo matchmaking is when all your teammates are in party chat and they all go negactive except oyu in a slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know everyone hates the name but I would die of laughter if Tsquared had to call games with "Daddy HCS" as a gamertag. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Objective in Halo 3 (and probably Halo 2 but I wasn't around for it, only admired it recently for its true beauty) was really about the idea of playing for it. I feel in Halo 5 some CTF games can be over in 2 minutes and its really common, whereas say CTF Onslaught or Oddball Guardian, time limit becomes a factor needing to be considered by teams.

I feel with Halo 5, Oddball and King of the Hill would be great adds to the game, if they can implement it well with the maps (possibly Eden KotH, Regret or Truth Oddball)

We have 3 game modes in h5 and Strongholds literally cannot go to time unless nobody caps 2 strongholds for like 5 minutes which doesnt happen at the highest level. Also I don't get why they don't try implement oddball. I get KotH since its somewhat similar to strongholds but oddball is completely different to even assault and is about rotations which would play into h5 well since thats what teams already do is strongholds and slayer

There must have been a change in leadership recently for 343 to start being this competent 

This is why I think Xbox has somewhat stepped in or posed a threat to the multiplayer/competitive side of 343 after worlds.

Wow, didn't think Commonly would fall off that hard.

I take every Randa tweet with a heeping spoonful of salt

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shotzzy - top6 team

Saiyan - top6 team

Arctic is the only one left from the daycare to not be on a top6 team. Eg should at least try.him.

I want 2gre either to coach eg or open a new daycare

• Upvote (+1) 1

They haven't go read again. I specifically asked that today.

They haven't proved it just like I haven't proved that aliens don't exist.

With all the complaints about heavy aim from pros and fans, numerous posts around the internet, and now a test that has shown randomness in the aiming within the first test, it's not really a "prove it or it doesn't exist" kind of thing anymore.

Is it 100% proof? No, but with everything we've seen so far, it's not a reach to say something is up. I'm kind of leaning towards "prove heavy aiming doesn't exist, then I'll believe it" now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know everyone hates the name but I would die of laughter if Tsquared had to call games with "Daddy HCS" as a gamertag. 

Randa played in an FFA as Daddy HCS and they just called him Randa. Im sure they would just do the same thing for pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the official cut-off for @hi posts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Millions say they have seen God, Aliens, etc. I'll gladly believe in "heavy aim" when I see the evidence.

this is sarcastic, right?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

wait there are people that don't think heavy aim is real? lmao wtf, you can physically feel it and it correlates with latency/ping to a server perfectly.  Not to mention there are videos on youtube that show that it happens.  Theres a delay in when your aimer reacts to your inputs, like starting and stopping moving, and if you play the game you can literally feel it and its inconsistent from game to game

Next you'll be telling me climate change is real. FAKE NEWS

• Upvote (+1) 8

wait there are people that don't think heavy aim is real? lmao wtf, you can physically feel it and it correlates with latency/ping to a server perfectly. Not to mention there are videos on youtube that show that it happens. Theres a delay in when your aimer reacts to your inputs, like starting and stopping moving, and if you play the game you can literally feel it and its inconsistent from game to game

"Reals before feels" bro. I don't feel any "heavy aim" at all, and plz don't come with the "casuals are too stupid to notice" I'm a Onyx 2000 last season Arena, former MLG 50.

Can you link me the videos ??

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Shotzzy - top6 team

Saiyan - top6 team

Arctic is the only one left from the daycare to not be on a top6 team. Eg should at least try.him.

I want 2gre either to coach eg or open a new daycare

I wonder how that team would've done if they stayed together.

I think we played a game of Colliseum CTF against each other the other day in team skirmish, you dropped like 36 kills or something. Good game if that was you.

wait there are people that don't think heavy aim is real? lmao wtf, you can physically feel it and it correlates with latency/ping to a server perfectly.  Not to mention there are videos on youtube that show that it happens.  Theres a delay in when your aimer reacts to your inputs, like starting and stopping moving, and if you play the game you can literally feel it and its inconsistent from game to game

It's strange, I think I've only had heavy aim like twice. There is one time on Truth and once on Rig where I tried to turn around and it felt like it took forever. Otherwise I've never had a problem, but other people seem to experience it every game, and multiple times a game. I'm not sure what's up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Reals before feels" bro. I don't feel any "heavy aim" at all, and plz don't come with the "casuals are too stupid to notice" I'm a Onyx 2000 last season Arena, former MLG 50.

It's strange, I think I've only had heavy aim like twice. There is one time on Truth and once on Rig where I tried to turn around and it felt like it took forever. Otherwise I've never had a problem, but other people seem to experience it every game, and multiple times a game. I'm not sure what's up.

When i used to live in a hotel for school there was serious internet issues, when wired in there was some crazy amount of check points the internet signal would have to pass through, making latency humungous.  On wifi the latency wasnt nearly as bad but there was packet loss, so occasionally i would try being wired in.  What happened was an insane amount of heavy aim with the increase in latency, and im talking going from 80-100ms latency to 290ms latency.

I think the reason some people dont feel it as much or as often is because they either consistently have roughly the same latency, or the worst they get isnt really that bad, or they just dont know why they suck out of no where.

Also for the "show me the videos" comment, i checked out youtube, couldnt find any, but i remember seeing some stuff on twitter and i think vetoed said shared something recently but i honestly cant find it.  I have seen it though but fuck it you dont have to believe that part, the truth is heavy aim is real and its honestly ridiculous that people claim it isn't real

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well, I guess Onyx 2000 is not that great.

Heavy aim exists, literally anyone who plays Halo competitively can tell you it is real. Really weird that you don't experience it since I know you aren't close to any of the servers.