CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Taking away the AR as starting weapon is basically pointless with all of the idiotic on-map upgrades and super ARs on-map.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Is it me or have only a handful of the pros been testing settings? Liquid optic, Str8, splyce and a few others have been. A lot haven't contributed.

We should be appreciative, normally there's about 2 pros tops who have any interest in testing.

I actually think the only reason so many pros are doing it now is because they were told something behind the scenes by 343.

• Upvote (+1) 3

There's definitely players who are going to benefit from the removal of ARs from an offensive standpoint. But I don't think there are many players who will get worse because of it, and I certainly don't think it will flip the skill gap on its head.

Edit: Among top pros

I think the new radar would be better than no radar, less sprinting and holding forward

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any particular reason? Is it the size, or just the basic idea?

Didn't spartan say removing radar/ARs wouldnt change anything about h5..? He's said some dumb shit in the past, idk if that was exactly what he said but i remember him talking about gameplay and just thinking wtf

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any particular reason? Is it the size, or just the basic idea?

Said it makes the game too slow and prefers faster gameplay.

Which doesn't make any sense. Top teams would still play the same.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I see how you could feel that since the size has increased. I still don't think it outweighs the ability to freely walk around though.

That dude didn't even go to worlds. Obv am.

When you're playing Overwatch on PC and match a random Walshy fan

vn4qC2Z.png

Didn't know he had any of those left :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5

When you're playing Overwatch on PC and match a random Walshy fan

vn4qC2Z.png

Didn't know he had any of those left :lxthul:

Speaking of, can someone edit his wiki opening paragraph? It's a mess.

I love how you just assume that older Pro's will "get better". This type of thinking is absurd and almost never actually accurate. Going into H5 many thought thaT Pistola would be the best player in the game due to H5's movement system meshing with his patented unpredictable playstyle: didn't happen. How about when they removed sprint and bloom in Reach and Instinct got wasted by 15/16 year old Royal 2 and Snakebite on a roster that had like a week of practice?

The reality? The best teams/players would very likely remain the best. Sorry Roybox fans; EG would not all of a sudden become elite. Those days are gone.

It's not really absurd to believe the older pros are going to be more comfortable playing settings they are somewhat familiar with....

Taking the AR out is a big change

BTW Ola is one of the best players in h5, he has been for a year now

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could someone anyone give me a rundown of what E6 pulled at the beginning of S2? 

They didn't have a roster with a pro seed so they submitted a roster with bubu even though they left which let them take Splyce's pro seed.

• Upvote (+1) 1