CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so we can finally stop saying Huke is going back to CoD? 

I mean Envyus has been doing the tips and trick videos with him not Snipedown. 

Huke ins't 18 yet is he? 

Huke doesn't turn 18 until October. He will most likely be going back to COD at that point.

• Downvote (-1) 1

so we can finally stop saying Huke is going back to CoD? 

I mean Envyus has been doing the tips and trick videos with him not Snipedown. 

1) Huke is not 18 yet.

2) Even if he was, IW is too far into its life cycle for Huke to just jump in without playing it much over the past however months the game has been out. Better just to finish strong with Halo (especially with Atlanta/Denver/maybe Daytona crowdfunded) and get a fresh start when the new COD comes out.

Come this Fall though, I really don't know what is going to happen. I would LOVE to see him compete in both COD and Halo. Being a multi-game pro would get me more interested in COD and hopefully get more COD guys interested in Halo. Problem is he might spread himself too thin between 2 games and I'm assuming school, plus potential for scheduling conflicts.

I will also be very disappointed if the next Arena settings at least aren't no AR starts. There is no gun more frustrating.

Have you even thought about the sword for at least a minute? Wait, that's not a gun. How about the plasma caster huh????

Seriously, the AR doesn't require many changes to be taken seriously, as opposed to the storm rifle for example. Remove headshot multipliers, increase the TTK differential between the magnum and AR (with 4sk magnums and lower AR damage for shields), and we'll be good. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The placements aren't quite so bad, it's just the size of the top mid hold makes fighting for it extremely cheesy.

I agree, plus putting splinters there makes no sense. I would prefer the hill be moved to the snipe spawn area (where the bean spawns on slayer not under it), and snipe move to top mid.

That said, as is, I'd take both mercy and overgrowth sh over empire. We also need something new already

Looks like Predevonator is taking Trippy's place on Naded's team.

Well that lasted long, lol. Tripppey back to LG? He was playing with them tonight. Wonder if LG will be running with anyone else other than him and Monster. Seems like you would actually need to scrim some pro teams to get a good feel for the fit, all I've seen LG do is run MM.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dont spoil that for him yet

Whats happening with that 1v1 with formal? You got like everyones hopes up man.

Which teams have to fight for the last pro league spot?

Pro league spots are determined by drawing names out of a hat.

Looks like Predevonator is taking Trippy's place on Naded's team.

I really like that team now.

I wanted cryptik to stick but now that seems not to happen, let's make Eg ryanoob a thing

Contra vs danoxide in octagon is more entertaining than it should be

• Upvote (+1) 8

what's with people thinking a 4sk magnum is better. The magnum is one of the only guns they got right this game

You can't get the balance of one thing right when everything else isn't

• Upvote (+1) 2

Contra vs danoxide in octagon is more entertaining than it should be

All of those crispy perfects

4sk magnum would be too overpowered. It doesn't really have to do with kill times, it's just too easy to shoot to let it kill that fast. On top of that, imagine if they managed to fix the aiming.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2