CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I never really understood the Emma gifs thing but after seeing this one I think I do.

Your old sig was better tbh

Should stay for movement, damage should be zero

Spartan Charge shouldn't pop your shields. It should knock you back bring you to a two shot kill. That would be what I would test if I had the power to.

While @@SnakeBite definitely made things sound like things were headed in the right direction, I've been putting together some things of what I want to see change before the next season. I also go into why universal settings doesn't work for Halo.

I do agree with @@Infinity and @@TiberiusAudley in saying that a lot of things that have been brought up just aren't reasonable. Prime example being: Everyone who says sprint should be removed but compensated for with a move speed bump. While I love this idea and would be elated if it happened, there's objectively no chance that it's going to happen. I tried hard to keep the list to things that could be done with relative ease (From the perspective of someone with no development experience). If you guys have other ideas or think I missed something, let me know. 

http://thegamehaus.com/2017/04/04/hcs-settings-discussion-summer-2017/

Also: No autos :ace:

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24968667344-offset-5710.mp4

I get what you're saying, but sprint can be turned off in the setting by any player. It's just as easy to flip on or off as radar. Same with the movespeed increase. I know what you mean, but just thought I throw that out there. You don't have to get a patch from 343i or anything. No sprint No radar No autos would take 30 seconds of menu maneuvering to complete.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your old sig was better tbh

I have tons of Seulgi and Wendy gifs so I'm going to be changing it up a lot  :fire:

Anyways, I don't see any changes being made if pro league is going to be starting somewhat soon. Theres no time to test more settings with how slow 343 moves.

Splyce and CP about to scrim some test settings. Shotzzy streaming.

Know what kind of settings? No AR starts? Radar?

Know what kind of settings? No AR starts? Radar?

They're using the SA radar from Proving Grounds. They got the gametypes from Vetoed's bookmarks. They haven't talked about autos but it looks like most of them aren't picking them up. They got halfway through the game before a player on CP picked up a storm rifle, then shotzy grabbed it off his body and used it, so who knows now.

I get what you're saying, but sprint can be turned off in the setting by any player. It's just as easy to flip on or off as radar. Same with the movespeed increase. I know what you mean, but just thought I throw that out there. You don't have to get a patch from 343i or anything. No sprint No radar No autos would take 30 seconds of menu maneuvering to complete.

I get that (and believe me, I'd love for that to happen) but I meant it more in that it's a matter of what 343 is willing to do and I just don't see them letting that happen regardless of its benefits.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Shooter just said he's pretty sure they're using a radar that only shows team mates.

Probably one of the dopest things Halo 4 did with red X's being absent for a while.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Evadur and friends playing Roybox, Elamite, and Neighbor in H3

https://www.twitch.tv/evadur

I've played with all of them in H5 multiple times and I do get excited when I match pros, but holy shit if I would have matched them back in the Glory days of H3 17/18 year old me would have lost his goddamn mind

• Upvote (+1) 4

Didnt Ninja and Monstcr play Halo 3 MM a bit together years back? I swear i saw him in a few streams.

I havent seen Monstcr play H5, but i do agree they need someone who can consistently win head on engagements.

Has EG or anyone on the team streamed or let anyone know what the deal is yet?

it's more interesting to spectate for me without radar

i'm not good at halo, and i can't quantify my opinion

but there it is anyway

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sometimes I take the information I get from here for granted. Like I'm in bubu dubu's chat and people are asking questions that we've known the answers to for a week or so

Tell them to get woke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find it would some of these teams formed 100% without being positive on settings or running games.

Sometimes I take the information I get from here for granted. Like I'm in bubu dubu's chat and people are asking questions that we've known the answers to for a week or so

I feel the same about reddit but with shit thats been known for like a year.

• Upvote (+1) 1