CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The worst part of Str8-gate is we don't get to see Tsquared or Kyle cast their games now. I mean did people actually think they were biased or doing a bad job? Just curious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I stream everyday if you want to check it out. I think i do a good job of interacting with everyone so if thats what you want then see me on twitch. And ive made all of 2 posts about TB but thats chill, i usually keep to myself. Also changing the radar/removing will not make h5 feel more like classic halo, i want nothing more than to play h3 as the competitive game but no matter what you do h5 is completely different than other halos.

Lets play some btb!

(Not even kidding)

The worst part of Str8-gate is we don't get to see Tsquared or Kyle cast their games now. I mean did people actually think they were biased or doing a bad job? Just curious.

Who will cast them for pro league since they are the main casters?

There was one series that T2 cast with Ghost that was horrible, but I think a big part of that was Ghost being sucked into the T2/STR8 connection as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fair assessment but that it's been a weak field so far. 

you're not wrong. logan was pretty godlike though and beauty/beast wasnt bad

ot: optic top 1 till the end of time

• Upvote (+1) 1

theres no way anyone thought that. elamite is probably our best all around caster. he can do it all and has a great stage presence. drama, rumors and gossip are just par for the course in the entertainment industry

• Upvote (+1) 1

theres no way anyone thought that. elamite is probably our best all around caster. he can do it all and has a great stage presence. drama, rumors and gossip are just par for the course in the entertainment industry

Simms is crying in his room now. Are you happy?

• Upvote (+1) 9

I wish we could see some Pro Teams/Players in this.

I know Ryanoob is playing in it. He tweeted it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Theres some at times but its very minimal and they do a good job keeping it in check. If anything Ghost shouldn't be casting Str8 games because hes like 100% a fangirl towards them lmao.

I thought they just wanted to be able to watch our series' freely and support us. You can hear Kyle in the crowd during our matches lol.

Its probably a lot more stressful casting Str8 games then simply watching for them. At least it seems like it.

so far its the best movie of 2017 

Fair assessment but that it's been a weak field so far. 

Get Out is quite possibly the best new film I've seen in the last decade.  It is unquestionably the Best Per Budget Film.

And, although the website itself and its review system are trash, it is currently the 8th best rated film on Rotten Tomatoes of all time.  Obviously this isn't a great metric since Shawshank Redemption isn't even in the top 20 and Inside Out is somehow a top 10 film...but Get Out is seriously fantastic.

On topic: I hope Radar makes a team change and leaves Halo.  They've been together since the start of H5 and haven't done anything remarkable.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I decided to add a Lan overview page for each individual lan. Im open to adding different stats to these pages if request and possible.

NLKOsa2.png

I'd personally like to see most reversals.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I do hope the ar is able to be picked up on maps, but no other auto.

And we need more variants of the magnums on maps. Please add the gunfighter already

I do hope the ar is able to be picked up on maps, but no other auto.

And we need more variants of the magnums on maps. Please add the gunfighter already

Why do you want the AR at all?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why do you want the AR at all?

I like situational weapons, and it's the least op auto right now on maps. I'd rather ars than shotty and scattershot
  • Upvote (+1) 3