CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think he just got tired of coming on here and seeing some of the drama that was happening. If you read the full convo he also agrees that it isn't this negative toxic place to be at all times. He also kind of finally was done with it when the "leaders" or the people who run TB + Frank were talking about the "str8 gate" and claimed it to be joking every time someone called them out on it. Oh and them deleting APGs post which explained every thing to stop "drama" even though they were the ones who were causing it was laughable. 

When someone talks about TB understand everyone is different and looks at things a certain way. Just because someone calls it negative or w/e doesn't mean they believe anyone who posts is negative and their criticism is stupid. I could make a much bigger post and talk about some of the issues we actually have with some of the post we see, but I don't know how much that would actually help halo

Also for the kid above. Frosty is one of the people who are pushing for "classic halo" to be back so I don't think he is mad that you don't like radar. People will claim we are content with everything because of the money we make, but I wish I would actually just show everyone how hard we push for things to be different. Oh well what can you do. Anyways, have a good day everyone. Thanks for reading if you made it this far without dropping the neg and moving on 

I hope this weirds you out, but every post you make I imagine TB is your child and we're just sitting on your knee as you teach us how to be better people

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think he just got tired of coming on here and seeing some of the drama that was happening. If you read the full convo he also agrees that it isn't this negative toxic place to be at all times. He also kind of finally was done with it when the "leaders" or the people who run TB + Frank were talking about the "str8 gate" and claimed it to be joking every time someone called them out on it. Oh and them deleting APGs post which explained every thing to stop "drama" even though they were the ones who were causing it was laughable. 

When someone talks about TB understand everyone is different and looks at things a certain way. Just because someone calls it negative or w/e doesn't mean they believe anyone who posts is negative and their criticism is stupid. I could make a much bigger post and talk about some of the issues we actually have with some of the post we see, but I don't know how much that would actually help halo

Also for the kid above. Frosty is one of the people who are pushing for "classic halo" to be back so I don't think he is mad that you don't like radar. People will claim we are content with everything because of the money we make, but I wish I would actually just show everyone how hard we push for things to be different. Oh well what can you do. Anyways, have a good day everyone. Thanks for reading if you made it this far without dropping the neg and moving on 

I'll always respect you guys over there. Winning back to back championships I know I'd have an internal struggle between wanting to change the game for the better vs wanting to just keep playing the exact settings I'm so successful at. Huge respect. That said please please please don't give up on no sprint. I know it's probably already in H6 and they won't remove it in H5, but try to have the conversations about it with 343i. Otherwise I'm afraid they'll forget we don't want it..

PS Keep an eye on TJ, he tends to leave successful teams and then beat them later on.

Now I'm imagining a Formal, Lethul, aPG squad.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I stream everyday if you want to check it out. I think i do a good job of interacting with everyone so if thats what you want then see me on twitch. And ive made all of 2 posts about TB but thats chill, i usually keep to myself. Also changing the radar/removing will not make h5 feel more like classic halo, i want nothing more than to play h3 as the competitive game but no matter what you do h5 is completely different than other halos.

1F47zAv.gif

But in all reality, I agree. H5 won't see the changes people want. Should be striving more to make the next one closer to what we all want. Keep being savage, never change. I want to see double the teabags, maybe pick up the NV gun and toss it off the map next time as well.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I love when pro players post here. They have the best insight as to whats going on and its always nice to get their perspective on things.

• Upvote (+1) 9

@@CyReN I was focused on worlds and didn't feel like dealing with any of that nonsense. Only reason I said anything now is because you wrote out 3 paragraphs to me about how you don't like the drama etc. Which I just don't find to be true. Either way I'm done posting for now. Thank you again for giving the community a place to be, I know a lot of what I said can be taken negatively, but I really am appreciative of it. Have a good day everyone 

Trust me, I rather have my full attention on watching Tigers Opening Day over posting about month old drama. If you ever have any other questions, feel free to him me up on anytime on twitter or here.

Thanks again for stopping by and best of luck in the upcoming Pro League season!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He's entitled to his own opinion to be fair. For me personally TB is the place to be if you enjoy competitive Halo, memes and of course Emma Watson.

I just took my wife to Beauty and the Beast. It was a bit singy, but TB wouldn't hate it if you know what I mean  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just took my wife to Beauty and the Beast. It was a bit singy, but TB wouldn't hate it if you know what I mean :simms:

Movie a solid 9/10, would see again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you are awesome man. we always love it when you post

• Upvote (+1) 1

snip

Because it went on for a few days, was highly annoying to staff / posters and was all around bad. It was a terrible situation I wouldn't wish on any competitive gaming community. There were no winners from it, and I hope it never happens again.

Our site stats are pretty solid btw, not sure where you are getting your numbers from.

Anyways, let's hope we can move on from it finally :)

Honestly I would be so pumped to see this... the big thing holding EU players back is good competition. They have the skill, but they aren't used to playing the game at NA speeds. We saw it with the FAB-Str8 series, especially on Fathom flag.

Respectful has a ridiculous shot. I think he's T4 NA good if he got acclimated to the pace of play.

Totally agree, the skill is there, especially with Fabe but when they get stomped its almost always the pace of the game that does it. When they can can control the pace they can easily hang. The more EU teams that play in NA the more the whole scene can adapt
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I stream everyday if you want to check it out. I think i do a good job of interacting with everyone so if thats what you want then see me on twitch. And ive made all of 2 posts about TB but thats chill, i usually keep to myself. Also changing the radar/removing will not make h5 feel more like classic halo, i want nothing more than to play h3 as the competitive game but no matter what you do h5 is completely different than other halos. 

frosty.gif

get 'em lol

but i do see where both of yall are coming from. i would imagine with how much you practice and stream, this site can be seen as extra time in your day that could be spent elsewhere especially when we get worked up about something. but in defense of FireAtWill, i think he was saying that he'd like to hear your side of things. for me i love when someone like you SnakeBite, and other pros come in here and give us a player perspective. for me its a side that i have no experience with so its always nice to learn what yall think about settings/events/memes. i know some shit goes way to far, but for the most part we're pretty fun and just want to hang out and watch/play the best halo possible

• Upvote (+1) 1

With the exception of 8 years C++ experience (only 4 at the moment; I'm only 25 lol), I actually have every single one of the qualifications for their current Software Engineer position. I'm currently a 3D Simulation Developer for the Air Force Research Lab for reference.

Hmm....  :thinking:  :thinking:  :thinking:

5223633+_63bc70de7106be16e90156f0b6d45b1

While @@SnakeBite definitely made things sound like things were headed in the right direction, I've been putting together some things of what I want to see change before the next season. I also go into why universal settings doesn't work for Halo.

I do agree with @@Infinity and @@TiberiusAudley in saying that a lot of things that have been brought up just aren't reasonable. Prime example being: Everyone who says sprint should be removed but compensated for with a move speed bump. While I love this idea and would be elated if it happened, there's objectively no chance that it's going to happen. I tried hard to keep the list to things that could be done with relative ease (From the perspective of someone with no development experience). If you guys have other ideas or think I missed something, let me know. 

http://thegamehaus.com/2017/04/04/hcs-settings-discussion-summer-2017/

Also: No autos :ace:

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24968667344-offset-5710.mp4

• Upvote (+1) 5