CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

for all the good things about this tournament, why is it on mother's day weekend? between my wife and my mom, i'll be lucky to catch up on beyond...

Take the tactical L and watch. You earned it. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Halo community is too split to do something like that, especially with Reddit handing 343 high-fives for everything they do. The only flaw they see is generally no black undersuits.

What's it like being so full of shit?
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Halo community is too split to do something like that, especially with Reddit handing 343 high-fives for everything they do. The only flaw they see is generally no black undersuits.

What's it like being so full of shit?

He's not wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He's not wrong.

He is wrong. Want me to prove it?

*I am talking about his comments on Reddit to be specific. That is what I am saying is wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He is wrong. Want me to prove it?

*I am talking about his comments on Reddit to be specific. That is what I am saying is wrong.

Frostbite was reffering to a United Front. Only time we've had a united front on r/Halo was for the black undersuits. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

so i loaded up H5 today, and the only 2 game modes i have in Ranked, is team arena and proving grounds. did they change something or is my game tweakin?

so i loaded up H5 today, and the only 2 game modes i have in Ranked, is team arena and proving grounds. did they change something or is my game tweakin?

Kill your game and reload should fix it. If not hard reset your Xbox. Mine did that the other day but I only had arena.

LG Respectful?  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

I dont want EU to lose great players but that would interesting.  If EU pro league doesnt happen (which would be monumentally shit) he should head over for summer season and get some awesome experience.

It happens occasionally, should be fine if you restart the game, just another bug

:fire: VAULT OF GLASS is back today  :fire:

The hype got to me and there is nothing going on in Halo now. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

This poster is fake, Van Damme was the bad guy in this one. He got his ass kicked too.

It's real. That's the foreign DVD cover

I think this is telling:

Before Dan got dropped, Panda was by far the worst "pro" team, ALG was looking decent to good at least, and LG was struggling with Tripppey.

Dan gets dropped and goes to Panda, who take T4 at Vegas and have no issue qualifying for Worlds. Tripppey goes to ALG and they pretty much play like butt cheeks until they miss Worlds. Meanwhile LG picks up Saiyan to replace Tripppey and are significantly better almost from the jump.

They placed the exact same with Dan as they did with tripppey. And I couldn't blame tripppey for leaving lg at all. Every game ninja seemed to got on his case for minor shit, while ignoring his own mistakes.

Alg was far better in scrims with trippey than dan. Their biggest problem was they couldn't beat splyce (lost twice to them at STL with Dan too), and they choked completely in game 7 vs cryptik. It didn't help Spartan was playing like shit either.

Do people not remember how close the alg/pnda series was?

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is off topic but i wish the pro's thought it was their job to make youtube videos. Instead of cod being as big as it is on youtube Halo could have been. Halo Pro's say it's not my job to make videos to show people things. Cod pros didn't either but they make whole guides on how to play maps. Intern their presence on youtube allows their voice to be heard imo. Pro's having a close relationship with devs and getting things implemented faster sometimes. Also played evolved settings on all the maps with movement speed 110% game plays great :(

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Specifically for radar, though. No one can modify the gametypes except for 343 because it loads everyone directly into the game.

Accidental mobile neg. I'll get you back

• Upvote (+1) 1