HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

how about that crowd though

holy fuck

No Halo chant

2/10 crowd

• Upvote (+1) 1

dead

i love this game and scene so much lol

343: Can't even spell the winner's name correctly. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

dead

i love this game and scene so much lol

It's embarrassing how many mistakes they've made like this.. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I still don't get why there is no B stream? I'd rather see two close AM teams go to game 5 than to see Optic 3-0 someone. Complaining aside what a great performance out of Splyce! Really cool to see them start and finish so strong.

Pretty crazy when you consider how young the guys on splyce are, and the short period of time it took them to accomplish something that Naded never did.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 10

no crowd mics tho

Oh i know. It was a bad attempt at being funny.

Crowd mics with that crowd would've been great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty crazy when you consider how young the guys on splyce are, and the short period of time it took them to accomplish something that Naded never did.

No need to hit below the belt. 

2 Questions:

1. If Optic drops Halo who would you like to see pick up that roster?

2. Since Optic lost can I have my regular name back? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The gameplay was sick. There are no words for how shit they are for production/stream. We're pretty much a parody of how good leagues are run. The typo for Splyce is honestly the perfect addition because its irrelevant enough to not really matter but at the same time displays the complete lack of attention to detail that accompanies literally everything that has to do with modern Halo and their esports attempts

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoever posted about how they find creative ways to mess up is spot on. It feels like they do it on purpose because there's no way a company could be that incompetent...right? 

I know Sims didn't like it when someone said people need to be fired but the reality is nothing will change unless people are fired.

For real, their entire production team should be fired. I could only wish I had enough job security to mess up things like they do and keep my job time after time. 

:laughing:

e0031c900bf354b8d0f9c558e03c99a6.png

343 making their own spycy memes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

2 Questions:

1. If Optic drops Halo who would you like to see pick up that roster?

2. Since Optic lost can I have my regular name back? 

1. CLG comeback?  :thinking: I don't see Hecz just leaving the guys high and dry though, especially when they're still a top team

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

The worst part about all this is they always feel like they do a good job after the event. They are all out celebrating right now. They think everyone here are just haters, this is why we are in this position.

If I was in their team I would be despairing that the stream was fucked up yet again as usual.

If I was in their team I would be despairing that the stream was fucked up yet again as usual.

I'm caught somewhere between being envious that they can fuck up anything repeatedly and still have a job and amazement that the passionate people haven't quit because of sheer embarrassment