CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The venue and crowd look amazing but is anyone else hugely unimpressed by the measly Twitch numbers?

Shame because this is great viewing.

The venue and crowd look amazing but is anyone else hugely unimpressed by the measly Twitch numbers?

eh 11k is good considering how badly friday went, plus 1.5k on mixer

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine if Optic don't get out of losers... Never gonna happen but god it would be spectacular.

I mean, Optic has lost 100% of all their series after they've lost a series.  :lxthul:

Viewership has been trash since worlds. I wonder why  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

8k on twitch and 13k on mlg for the cod pro league which certainly seems to have some overlap for halo viewers. Plus all the other stuff, and it hurts viewers.

@@GunRanger that clip makes me wonder why in the world do we still not have good crowd mics. It's been almost 2 years and those mics are crucial for the online viewing experience. It allows us at home to also feel connected to the action even though we aren't even there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching Shotzzy no scope body shot someone and then immediately change to his pistol for the headshot is so fun to watch for some reason. It looks scripted, almost. Crazy aim.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meanwhile optic twitter hasnt tweeted about the team all weekend. I know the reddit complains about their social media often but thats ridiculous

tbh I'd be pretty pissed as an OpTic player

plus 13 million on twitter

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is that lethul wearing glasses and a fake moustache?

Holy shit

According to this thread Shooter doesn't win enough 1v1s and should be dropped.... but now Splyce is a team full of slayers with perfect shots? Lmfaoooo

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lethul hasn't placed outside the top two on LAN since January 2015 (UGC St. Louis, H2A). Would be pretty nuts.

Can someone explain where that "sounds expensive" meme comes from? 

Plus the 15 million watching on Twitter :kappa:

Edit: was beat to the meme :/

Fucking hell Shotzzy "noped" far to early for my liking during that last game, was almost certain Splyce would lose after that one.

Say what you will about Strongside but his commentary at the end of that series was pure hype.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can someone explain where that "sounds expensive" meme comes from?

A tweet Tashi made on twitter replying to snakebite I believe?

Nearly 90 teams is a great win for Halo. Focus on some positives. Was everything ideal, maybe not, but take your foot off the negativity pedal a bit here. End strong today and people will pretty much "forget"/ forgive the first 2 days.

Thank you Adam

• Upvote (+1) 1

no it was timo to someone on twitter when they said a second stream is a necessity.  believe is was mikwen ^^^^

• Upvote (+1) 1