CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

very close to just turning this shit off permanently and watching PGL

or better yet, going outside LUL

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why am I seeing EU players when we have a relegation bracket running?

Because ESL is idiotic 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I love that every single event is like this. Like thy legit do not and can not learn from their mistakes. It's not even funny how awful this company has been at running the game. Not ONE event ha S been run well. Not. One.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's kinda funny that the ASTRO booth is right next to them and they can probably fix the issues that ESL have mishandled, but hey let's blame audio and hope they don't notice as one of the main sponsors.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you fucking kidding me? We don't get to see relegation matches??? Holy shit. Fuck ESL. This is a joke, I could not give two shits about the match on stream right now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Here we go again with more steps backwards....NOBODY wants too see meaningless FFA matches on mainstage when we could be seeing pro teams play.

@@TheSimms Please pass this on to the right people.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its all been said before but this is embarrassing. You can't get in and somehow get our shit tier esport a stage for dreamhack and then blow it like this. You can't run a game for multiple years and learn literally nothing. They don't deserve any funding or viewership.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm fucking pissed man, I've been hyped all day for relegation and now I don't get to watch It? Who the fuck are these clowns?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only reason I even have this open is for the relegation matches and interesting champ bracket matches.

And here I am watching EU Halo.

I can't wait for the Facebook Relegation streams.

Back to PGL.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love that every single event is like this. Like thy legit do not and can not learn from their mistakes. It's not even funny how awful this company has been at running the game. Not ONE event ha S been run well. Not. One.

Worlds 2017? Seriously outside of the venue I don't remember anything else being an issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eeeeeh I'm switching to PGL. Sorry EU. Let me know when the good matches are on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm getting slightly sceptical when it comes to technical issues like faulty audio being "out of our control". I've ran tech for live shows in the past and part of that involves rigorously testing your equipment and having quick replacements on hand in case bad luck does strike. Given how issues of this kind seem to happen at almost every single Halo event I don't know if I buy that idea any longer :/

Eeeeeh I'm switching to PGL. Sorry EU. Let me know when the good matches are on.

Ya'll should check this stream out. They got, like, graphs and shit.

I'm getting slightly sceptical when it comes to technical issues like faulty audio being "out of our control". I've ran tech for live shows in the past and part of that involves rigorously testing your equipment and having quick replacements on hand in case bad luck does strike. Given how issues of this kind seem to happen at almost every single Halo event I don't know if I buy that idea any longer :/

Yeah, but you worked for a competent company

I would be willing to bet more people at the venue are watching Str8 vs Wise right now than these two teams on mainstage.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would be willing to bet more people at the venue are watching Str8 vs Wise right now than these two teams on mainstage.

I'm not willing to just bet I'll bet my LIFE on that. This is a jokeeeeeeeeee