CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Going on 5 hours without a bracket. They aren't even showing one on stream. I'm convinced no one is actually keeping up with the bracket and they're just playing teams at random now.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's amazing that we are still missing relegation matches and we still have 30 minute breaks every 30 minutes. It's like being incompetent is the standard for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 6

No instead we get to watch two EU teams that will be murdered next round by Optic  :apg:

That's actually a good idea. It should be both teams vs. Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No instead we get to watch two EU teams that will be murdered next round by Optic :apg:

Plus they messed up by saying str8 only had to win 2 series. They need to win 3. Tjey just beat gosu crew, play wise now, then beat oxy

This sucks. I really wanted to watch wise.

So the open bracket teams making it to champ are

Oxy

Str8

Ronin

Wise

Gosu crew

Era

• Upvote (+1) 1

No instead we get to watch two EU teams that will be murdered next round by Optic  :apg:

I'd rather watch Invictus vs Supremacy tbh

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is a $1m CSGO major, expected to big the biggest event of the year. Yet there have still been a plethora of technical problems.

It's not the end of the world boys. Back to the red wine and CSGOOOOOOOOOOOO

Every event has technical problems. Never seen one that doesnt. What it comes down to is how the TO handles the problem, how they fix the problem going forward, and how they present the problem to their viewers.

ESL takes forever to fix basic problems (The PGL headset issue occured after the Halo one and was fixed before the Halo one was), makes the same mistakes that caused the initial problem over and over again, and doesn't properly utilize its talent or content to fill in the time when the problem is occuring. ESL has also shown at this event that they aren't applying these rulings on technical issues for every game, as other teams had to play through audio issues until the end of the game when they were fixed.

Plastering up "Stay Tuned!" is ridiculously when they are paying something like 10 people to be talent at this event. Go get Strongside to interview someone about anything or talk about the games that have already been played. Do anything really.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Also why in the fuck do we still not have secondary streams it's not that hard get a 2nd laptop and 2 casters with mics and have them cast it..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also why in the fuck do we still not have secondary streams it's not that hard get a 2nd laptop and 2 casters with mics and have them cast it..

Right as you posted this lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

They're not streaming a match that could decide whether or not we get a new pro team vs Optic stomping an Eu team...unfucking real.

To be fair they aren't streaming shit because everything is behind schedule or not functioning most of the time and they have no idea what they're doing or what matches people would actually watch. We've gone through how many maps in how many hours? There's like nothing good about the spectator experience at all. 

83989627bfaa28e9e742bebd220f16f2.png

This is what they actually stream for most of the weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's ESL a bunch of ******** monkeys could do a better job

Theyre not streaming wise vs str8 :walshy:

"we know str8 is the oldest name in halo and is an icon and this is part of relegation, but i think you'll like this better!"

Every event has technical problems. Never seen one that doesnt. What it comes down to is how the TO handles the problem, how they fix the problem going forward, and how they present the problem to their viewers.

ESL takes forever to fix basic problems (The PGL headset issue occured after the Halo one and was fixed before the Halo one was), makes the same mistakes that caused the initial problem over and over again, and doesn't properly utilize its talent or content to fill in the time when the problem is occuring. ESL has also shown at this event that they aren't applying these rulings on technical issues for every game, as other teams had to play through audio issues until the end of the game when they were fixed.

Plastering up "Stay Tuned!" is ridiculously when they are paying something like 10 people to be talent at this event. Go get Strongside to interview someone about anything or talk about the games that have already been played. Do anything really.

another thing ive noticed in csgo, hs, ow is that during downtime, the stream stays on the that time is used to perform analysis. plus those other games seem to have practiced downtime situations to make sure it goes as fast as possible. the fans on stream get made about 5 minute downtime and i have to laugh when we are used to 30-45 min for the same headset issues

• Upvote (+1) 1

is the stream having mini lags for anyone else? i really want to watch halo this weekend, but pgl, LoL, and so many other good streams are pulling me away from a game ive watched for 10 years...

I live 2 hrs from Atlanta wish I'd gone and volunteered to help. Would be interesting to have more insight into what's actually happening and why. It seems like they could probably "pay" a few fans with passes to get help on stuff like updating brackets/graphics and just being a gopher for the paid staff

ESL is fucking poison. All of the apologies are useless if nothing changes and the same bullshit happens event after event. They don't improve and they don't care. I can't wait for MLG to save Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm at the point where saying "Fuck ESL" is almost logical

I don't care how good your intentions are if there is a reliable stream of fucked up shit that happens

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now Blue side has audio issues??? Fucking hell lol just take the headphones out and yell at each other, this tournament can't be delayed any more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now Blue side has audio issues??? Fucking hell lol just take the headphones out and yell at each other, this tournament can't be delayed any more.

Refund all teams for all travel expenses, hotel fees, and tournament entry. Double the prize pool in Denver.