CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Edit: I think this was an older fight (not being Coli). I remember they had a fight 2-3 years ago.

The sudds should make RC a decent team again so maybe we can get some of this in real life at some Open Event.

• Upvote (+1) 2

was that on saturday??????????? i was there and must have missed an entire part of the venue if thats the case........ :mj:

Yeah

Accidental Neg, sorry

I don't know if I just experienced a rare bug or a sick April fools joke by 343, but my controller settings just changed in the middle of a match.

That happened to me a really long time ago. so confusing.

Reminder to go vote. You can vote more than once

@@LethuL is winning by a landslide, very surprising, thought the CoD fans would go nuts for Formal.

2x World Champ deserves it. 

Spartn for naded skill wise is an upgrade. Spartan wins most of his 1v1s and can absolutely go off.

But I thought naded fitted well with the team. Although spartan can get super hyped as well.

Will be interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is actually crazy. Never would have thought Halo player could win this. I know Optic is huge but c'mon, there is Dota, Lol, Cs... Anyway, happy Halo gets big promo with this.

Wish 343 would take this as a signal and start to take Hcs more proudly and seriously. Those are actually both Halo players for fucks sake. Wake up.

I've always found it strange how console eSports players are almost always more popular on social media platforms than players from games that are magnitudes more 'popular'. Might be that because in general they interact with their fanbase more often?

Anyways this goes to show that people like personality. Lethul has a huge personality.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is actually crazy. Never would have thought Halo player could win this. I know Optic is huge but c'mon, there is Dota, Lol, Cs... Anyway, happy Halo gets big promo with this.

Wish 343 would take this as a signal and start to take Hcs more proudly and seriously. Those are actually both Halo players for fucks sake. Wake up.

That Dota player Formal versed in the semi final put up a big fight (he won by 1% with like 100k+ votes combined for both people).

This really needs to be a sign for 343. Use this in some way to get more viewers by advertising Lethul since now more people know his name. Although I think most pc players are frustrated that both finalists are console and from the same org. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to do some marketing using Lethul's name

• Upvote (+1) 4

That Dota player Formal versed in the semi final put up a big fight (he won by 1% with like 100k+ votes combined for both people).

This really needs to be a sign for 343. Use this in some way to get more viewers by advertising Lethul since now more people know his name. Although I think most pc players are frustrated that both finalists are console and from the same org. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to do some marketing using Lethul's name

Take 100k with a grain of salt. Both sides were cheating to get more votes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine, 343 see that and they go like "look guys, this is great, we must be doing everything right".
  • Upvote (+1) 2

While I was painstakingly watching all the rebroadcasts to compile the game results from the HWC (available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DaHSiSgOkeuwfUbbVCWXdsHNx_W0XuDPIzvfzHtKBKk/edit?usp=sharing),I noticed something strange in nV's game against LG. Pistola had the flag in his base, and he was waiting on his team to return their flag so that they could score. But when the flag was returned, he couldn't score, even though he was standing on the flag itself. He had to end up dropping it and picking it back up again to score.

https://twitter.com/generaldamras/status/847676300219133953

I then noticed this again today while playing Arena (excuse the poor gameplay lol):

https://twitter.com/generaldamras/status/847680877685374976

https://twitter.com/generaldamras/status/847682457881071617

I've let Tashi and Ske7ch know, so hopefully this is addressed. Luckily, Pistola reacted quickly and the game was a blowout, and my team ended up losing the game anyway, but still, I don't complain too much about quirks in the game, but this is a pretty large one.

Could I add here that I've experienced another glitch(?) I've found in truth ctf is that sometimes if you drop the flag in the sneaky (only noticed it at car' sneaky) you can't pick it back up. I've only noticed it when I've thrown a grenade whilst holding the flag but havent tested other causes. I do have a video in my Xbox DVR but unsure how to post it.

Our team cut that for the Gears program as part of our stewardship of the program. We work with the Coalition on ecosystem design, tournament scheduling, asset creation, shoulder content, online tournament ops, sanctioning, and tournament ops. We also send a strike team to all global partner events to help them operate: their success is the program's success. 

strut.gif

OhvBH47.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Who knew Diego Costa was in Bollywood.[/quote

Bollywood always love their crazy, so why not feature the elephant man in a movie?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Every single close range fight in H5 is whoever can pull out their AR first

It also makes cleaning up weak players extremely easy and routine as a player can just pull out his AR and basically be guaranteed the kill. We then don't get to see as many things of beauty like this:

(Pistola vs Ninja) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVE_AdhQgc

(Cratos) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z_1iwque0to

Those clips were from Halo 4 were the precision weapons had a ton of autoaim but they were still more skillful and exciting than ARs

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gears trash talk before their match even starts.

Who won lol? Trash talk was hilarious. 

Congratulations to whoever won whatever :tm:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, maybe ESPN will take it as "hey, there are a lot of Halo fans out there, maybe we should actually cover the fucking game"

• Upvote (+1) 1