CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im scared to catch up on this thread after what has happen...

I just caught up. What a shit show.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am just throwing it out there, but if Destiny 2 is half the game I think it is (I will play on PS4 and PC), I will never turn my Xbox back on even for Halo 6. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is every break so insanely long with Halo?

It's out of their control.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone explain why the breaks are so long? I understand that they want to set storylines up, but people have been waiting for hours and now we're stuck watching the desk. I love all 3 of the guys on the desk atm, but this isn't interesting, not is it acceptable after hours of downtime.

I know it's not their fault. But please, show some respect for your fans. The teams showed up. They did what they needed to and they've been let down by ESL.

How is the acceptable in any way? If this was a different industry the supplier would be cut off as unreliable/not high enough quality.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate observer mode. The reticule issues kill what could be a cool tool.

• Upvote (+1) 7

"On the main forums of.......halo waypoint."

:wutface: :wutface: :wutface:

I MEANT OF THE OFFICIAL GAME, NOT THE COMPETITIVE SCENE

You're dead to me.

:lxthul:

I hate observer mode. The reticule issues kill what could be a cool tool.

I'd hate it even if there were no reticule problems. Way too busy and the information it presents is spread out too much. CoD does it WAY better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

thank God @@TheSimms is so good at what he does. This would be unwatchable without him. 

Legit. Simms does such great things for Halo. He tries to keep us informed/passes on our comments, and always takes criticism/complaints/downright aggro statements on the chin for ESL and Halo. Not to mention the banter filled casts.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd hate it even if there were no reticule problems. Way too busy and the information it presents is spread out too much. CoD does it WAY better.

Yeah the CoD hud showing stats and current streak and everything is money.

• Upvote (+1) 2