CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Alright, I'm changing my complaint to "Fuck Comcast".

Surely we can all agree on this one right?

Oh, nope, apparently Frank can't.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Wait, so you're telling me all of this shitshow is literally the ISP's fault but people are quickly blaming ESL, Tashi and basically everyone involved with production?

How the fuck could they predict a fiber cable/infrastructure break? Like do you want them to buy the ISP to have exclusive access or some shit? lmao

I understand the frustation, but there's a difference between complaining for a reason and just being an idiot.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I'd love to be a player, pay $500ish for flight + board, play 4 games, and go home.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Wait, so you're telling me all of this shitshow is literally the ISP's fault but people are quickly blaming ESL, Tashi and basically everyone involved with production?

How the fuck could they predict a fiber cable break? Like do you want them to buy the ISP to have exclusive access or some shit? lmao

I understand the frustation, but there's a difference between complaining for a reason and just being an idiot.

Every other tournament is running. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

GUYS IT'S ATLANTA FAULT, THEY CHOKED AT THE SUPER BOWL AND JUST MAGICALLY CHOKED HERE WITH THE OTHER 5 GAMES RUNNING FINE!

:mj:

28-3.

Still the greatest night of my life.

I've had a very mediocre life.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo not important enough to get a lil of the 1gig line.  :mj:

It's almost like Dreamhack is prioritizing its own tournaments that are on its own channels over some ESL sideshow that got thrust on them.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Slowly slide into the Overwatch scene

Meh

Might be better goin somewhere else

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm assuming nothing is happening tonight.

Jesus fuck what a mess for the players. People show up and get screwed. It's so infuriating.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait I've been gone since the first break and the stream isn't back?

What's happened? Are games at least happening?

I honestly don't know how anyone can be mad at this point. Its just pure disappointment (and it was to be expected at this point). 

Also, if 343 is still a company when I die, I want people on this site to make sure some of 343's employees lower me into my grave so they can let me down one final time. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's almost like Dreamhack is prioritizing its own tournaments that are on its own channels over some ESL sideshow that got thrust on them.

Wait, I thought Dreamhack and ESL were the same thing?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Absaloutely not an excuse here but would rather be honest for context sake, due to the size of this event we had to take a bigger/different line to others to match the requirments of so many dev kits/xboxs online. Still not on and doesnt excuse this but hope it sheds light.

Match live btw twitch.tv/halo

So it's back to being 343 Industries fault. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Absaloutely not an excuse here but would rather be honest for context sake, due to the size of this event we had to take a bigger/different line to others to match the requirments of so many dev kits/xboxs online. Still not on and doesnt excuse this but hope it sheds light.

Match live btw twitch.tv/halo

Just out of curiosity, is the rest of the event also on a Comcast line?