CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe take this with a grain of salt, but here's an explanation given by one of the players there: It's 10 gigs for the whole venue halo gets 1/10danWhole venue's internet is outdanThey're recording dota and CS rn to stream later

Smells like bullshit. There's no way Dreamhack is trying to run an event of that size on only 10gig internet.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Alright, I can see that you aren't going to let facts get in the way of your circlejerk. Carry on boys.

good luck defending dogshit man 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe take this with a grain of salt, but here's an explanation given by one of the players there: It's 10 gigs for the whole venue halo gets 1/10 Whole venue's internet is out They're recording dota and CS rn to stream later

I see CS:GO, DotA 2, Hearthstone, H1Z1, Smash Bros., Rocket League, and HotS, all live.

I can't wait to watch hecz's vlog on this. Maybe he can help get mlg back

Hecz released a vlog shitting on the Worlds venue.

Since then we had the dumpster fire that was Daytona and the dumpster fire that is this.

STOP HECZ.

No point in replying guys, people defend MCC to this day - some fans love the series too much for their own good.

I don't care what medium you're in, a 6 hour delay and very little updates in excusable and every other game is doing fine at the event. There's a pattern and we know who it is.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

it's ESL's job to deliver a stream, period

they failed

they were on their own turf (DH)

YEAH, it is their job to predict internet issues, it's also their job to ensure they have enough internet

ESL is TRASH, they don't care about our game and it shows, fuck them

there is a reason why ESL has a horrible reputation in the esports world, they are literally mcdonalds/walmart

ESL can't provide a stream if the venue can't provide internet.

And again, Dreamhack does not equal ESL, repeating it over and over again doesn't make it true. Like I said before, that's like claiming 343 and The Coalition are the same because Microsoft owns both of them.

Not point in replying guys, people defend MCC to this day - some fans love the series too much for their own good.

I don't care what medium you're in, a 6 hour delay and very little updates in excusable and everyone game is doing fine at the event. There's a pattern and we know who it is.

No one is excusing anything.

Saying "Fuck you ESL" achieves fuck all though.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 7

ESL can't provide a stream if the venue can't provide internet.

And again, Dreamhack does not equal ESL, repeating it over and over again doesn't make it true. Like I said before, that's like claiming 343 and The Coalition are the same because Microsoft owns both of them.

ESL PICKED THE VENUE LOLLLLLLLLL

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

ESL PICKED THE VENUE LOLLLLLLLLL

Moses, its not worth any amount of thought to try to argue this. He's too far gone.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I blame 343 for choosing not to put LAN into the game so they could monopoly settings.

This right here is a completely legit complaint to make though.

• Downvote (-1) 8

No point in replying guys, people defend MCC to this day - some fans love the series too much for their own good.

Fuck those fanboys. They aren't real fans. The people that appreciate the good and critique the bad to make things better are the real fans.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait to watch hecz's vlog on this. Maybe he can help get mlg back

Optic Halo wasn't scheduled to play today.

He's probably been watching CSGO all day.

Optic Halo wasn't scheduled to play today.

He's probably been watching CSGO all day.

well he for sure hasnt been watching halo....am i right.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Saying "Fuck you ESL" achieves fuck all though.

I agree to an extent, but ESL has been at it with Halo for like 3 years now and we still are having serious issues almost every event - or online. At a point Microsoft has to cut their loss and go to another company (MLG or not). You can't defend this anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Remember when we had 3 day audio issues? Everyone said Dreamhack would be problem free...

This private server/development build fiasco kills us, other games are having outages for 10 mins only we get them for hours on end, I can't see them finishing this open bracket now.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1