CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So do you guys think Spartan is an upgrade over Naded?

overall i think naded is a better player and the way he and dan played together was fun to watch. i guess we'll see when scrims start

• Upvote (+1) 4

Snipedown's tweet that got almost 300 retweets a week ago where he @ Quinn about settings change, got no response from Quinn unless he direct messaged him back.

"Hey check DM's"
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Naded and Spartan are somewhat similar in terms of tilt factor and skill level ... Naded's results in H5 are definitely more impressive, I'd say he's probably a bit better

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

same with this

UIxCtq1.png

feels like a lateral move skill wise but maybe the team will have better chemistry

If you want a good laugh, type in "Quinn Delhoyo" into the search bar on Twitter (the phrase don't click his profile) and go to latest tweets section. It's nothing but bitching from everyone, didn't see one positive tweet in weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Intel from Goldenboys stream. UMG is gonna do a 5k online tourney to start and will do the weekly online cups for the season.

No more millenial is a godsend.

Ams finally get a good prize pool

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't believe Naded got dropped before Cratos. Cratos statistically was awful at worlds and his scrims stats are usually the worst. Makes no sense. Shouldve replaced Cratos with Spartan.

Spartan replacing Naded is a upgrade imo. Spartan is the better player and this team will be better but not enough to cause upsets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't believe Naded got dropped before Cratos. Cratos statistically was awful at worlds and his scrims stats are usually the worst. Makes no sense. Shouldve replaced Cratos with Spartan.

Spartan replacing Naded is a upgrade imo. Spartan is the better player and this team will be better but not enough to cause upsets.

cratos and showtime hold the pro seed if im not mistaken

• Upvote (+1) 1

if anyone posted this after worlds i mustve missed it, but i loved this quote from espn's write up of optic

The world championships last year (the X Games, qualifiers, and the World Championships) was great, but the gap after that hurt the popularity and the scene. The tournament structure needs to be more consistent," Campbell said. "There needs to be more incentive for amateurs and for fans because if they don't have incentive to watch, there's no reason for this. I hope there's an open circuit for fans to watch. As long as there are open events leading up to Halo 6, we'll be a better spot when that game releases whenever that happens.

So do you guys think Spartan is an upgrade over Naded?

He's a good replacement. I'd say Naded is better on obj and spartan is better with power weapons.

No more ME handling online cups is fantastic news and 5k is actually worth it for the AM's to play in the online cups that last all day.

It'd be cool to see Naded bring back Storm Ventures for Daytona.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Intel from Goldenboys stream. UMG is gonna do a 5k online tourney to start and will do the weekly online cups for the season.

Awesome. 

Just to clarify a little, the first one will be 5k the rest I don't know

Just to clarify a little, the first one will be 5k the rest I don't know

Either way, no more millennial, I am all for that!

Stuff like this makes me happy we are having two streams from now on.

What's your source on that? We had two streams for Worlds last year too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gears trash talk before their match even starts.

was that on saturday??????????? i was there and must have missed an entire part of the venue if thats the case........  :mj:

• Downvote (-1) 1

What's your source on that? We had two streams for Worlds last year too.

No source, but a strong observation. St Louis had two streams. I feel that bit of feedback made it through to the HCS team. 

Tashi streamed on Twitch tonight. Did he drop any intel?