CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

none of the other dreamhack streams are having issues. cs and hs are working fine...its juuuust halo

So 343 was the sole problem this whole time?

giphy.gif

I feel so bad for the teams that will be playing for a pro league spot at 5AM tomorrow morning!

• Upvote (+1) 3

H1Z1, Smash, and Rocket League are all fine too

Aprrently that side is on a different ring/provider, hence when cs/dota/us went down they carried on. Open bracket is still alive and kicking at least so it can continue.

This is depressing. My non Halo playing roommate just sat down to watch the stream with me. Aaaaaand he's gone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nothing else is down though

Yeah its not the same issue, our line in is dead currently, working with tech team to bring back asap. Thanks for the patience guys

I opened up my Twitch following page and saw MLG streaming... then my heart hurt a little bit more after seeing there was no Halo stream.  :flip:

This spam in the twitch chat right now. LOL

Let's see Tashi try and ignore this shit since beyond is apparently blacklisted given he hasn't been here like what a year?

Aprrently that side is on a different ring/provider, hence when cs/dota/us went down they carried on. Open bracket is still alive and kicking at least so it can continue.

hate to argue but im watching the cs and dota streams right now and they arent having issues. im sorry the frustration is coming to you (since you are our only source of info and communication <3) but this is getting pathetically repetitive to have these issues every event

MLG can

If they can magically fix Halo 5 issues, crappy Xbox dev kits and add Lan support, sure.

hate to argue but im watching the cs and dota streams right now and they arent having issues. im sorry the frustration is coming to you (since you are our only source of info and communication <3) but this is getting pathetically repetitive to have these issues every event

Oh im not arguing, never once said otherwise, was advising when they went down previously. This is a different issue

I've never been closer to giving up on this game.

I'm legit salty right now. I want to watch the gameplay but I am very very close to calling it quits until halo 6. 

If they can magically fix Halo 5 issues, crappy Xbox dev kits and add Lan support, sure.

They're making IW watchable 

guys im gonna start a donation pool for 343 internet issue

120866345IVflSI_ph.jpeg

if you can spare some hours please donate

• Upvote (+1) 7

They're making IW watchable

This is not about whether H5 is or isn't a good game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So we have some issues onsite with the venue that we are aware off but are beyond our control, i can only apologise for this but the power/internet drop is effecting the entire venue/building/other events and is completely beyond us. Once we get updates ill post asap! Sorry guys

When it crashed I just went to the benq booth and played runescape soo I think it's just this side.

MLG can 

Not true, they had huge audio issues at Regionals leading up to the first worlds. NOBODY can operate H5 smoothly.

To be fair though, MLG has done it the best that I can remember in H5. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh im not arguing, never once said otherwise, was advising when they went down previously. This is a different issue

alright my bad cs is having internet issues rn. i need to learn to trust you lol

When it crashed I just went to the benq booth and played runescape soo I think it's just this side.

is it the whole side or is it just shitty halo?

• Downvote (-1) 1

200,000 cables to sort through. Hang tight. Actually may be that many at this event. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not that it matters, but is it just Halo's internet at the venue? ASTRO's Booth has had no issues from what I've heard with their FFA..