CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

how did you make this. I got 3 tweets and put them together. But I couldn't make text look real

Learn HTML

No one likes to admit when they're wrong.

It sucks to be wrong, but only pissweak people can't admit it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did not see that coming. Figured Suspector was a given.

Also it appears ShowTime isn't the manager anymore, just the coach.

EDIT: Talked to Showtime, he says he's still the manager with Lenny being the "scrim finder"

NEW RICK AND MORTY IS OUT, THIS IS NOT A PRANK

I almost didnt believe you, but I checked and you didnt let me down 

• Upvote (+1) 1

EDIT: Talked to Showtime, he says he's still the manager with Lenny being the "scrim finder"

Seems like the kind of thing he might not want everyone to know he said. Also what in the hell is a scrim finder lol I feel like the players probably have better access to speaking to their peers than anyone else would

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Scrim finder" ? Well they still don't have an analyst, remote analyst and statistician. How can you even call that a team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems like the kind of thing he might not want everyone to know he said.

The conversation was had under the context of gathering information for Halo EsportsWikis, a public information database.

"Scrim finder" ? Well they still don't have an analyst, remote analyst and statistician. How can you even call that a team.

I hear @@ssbChad has been looking for a job ever since Allegiance ditched Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The conversation was had under the context of gathering information for Halo EsportsWikis, a public information database.

Yeah I kinda thought so but its a little awkward when Spartan says hes the manager and then the other guy is like "Nah he finds us scrims" or something along those lines. If nothing else it seems like there might be some confusion 

Yeah I kinda thought so but its a little awkward when Spartan says hes the manager and then the other guy is like "Nah he finds us scrims" or something along those lines. If nothing else it seems like there might be some confusion

It appears that Lenny is Spartan's "personal manager" or something, like a pro sports player's agent? At least that's what his Twitter bio implies.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It appears that Lenny is Spartan's "personal manager" or something, like a pro sports player's agent? At least that's what his Twitter bio implies.

Yeah he travels with Spartan from org to org. Lenny was on Team Liquid then left to stay with Sparty. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd be interested in knowing how that relates to Halo in general. It could be a pretty good idea for players that struggle with contracts, contacting the right people, etc if it were affordable. Maybe its just a friend though 

Our team cut that for the Gears program as part of our stewardship of the program. We work with the Coalition on ecosystem design, tournament scheduling, asset creation, shoulder content, online tournament ops, sanctioning, and tournament ops. We also send a strike team to all global partner events to help them operate: their success is the program's success. 

strut.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown's tweet that got almost 300 retweets a week ago where he @ Quinn about settings change, got no response from Quinn unless he direct messaged him back.

Snipedown's tweet that got almost 300 retweets a week ago where he @ Quinn about settings change, got no response from Quinn unless he direct messaged him back.

same with this 

UIxCtq1.png

So do you guys think Spartan is an upgrade over Naded?

feels like a lateral move skill wise but maybe the team will have better chemistry 

• Upvote (+1) 3