CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

think about it logically, technically the EU teams are PRO teams  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

NA Pro League

Female Pro League

EU Pro League

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

NA Pro League

Female Pro League

EU Pro League

EU Female Pro League required?

I'm probably gonna cancel my pre-order after playing the beta the PvP is awful, feels like 10 tick rate, trading kills all the time, 30 fps is a joke and the cool down on grenades, abilities is like tier 0 +20% (aka forever) in Destiny 1.

It's gonna be fun socially to raid and do strikes but for me longevity comes from ranks and PvP and there ain't enough to make me part with £80 for a deluxe version, Fifa will hold my interest 2 weeks after release anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1

watched ninja streaming matchmaking earlier and it was the most boring, monotonous ninja stream i've seen in years

h5 is literally the worst game to watch on twitch

Unless it's a tourney, I can't bring myself to watch it. Just doesn't get my motor running.

He has been doing about 7-10hrs a day scrimming H1Z1 and H5. Honestly I can't see him doing H5 much longer. I and some others think soon he may just move on from H5 and stick to H1Z1/PUBG competitively as well as Destiny 2 if it fosters a good esports scene. That's kinda the vibe that's being given.

• Upvote (+1) 1

watched ninja streaming matchmaking earlier and it was the most boring, monotonous ninja stream i've seen in years

h5 is literally the worst game to watch on twitch

Yeah, it's immensely boring. 

Also, I'm really bummed that there won't be T2 this weekend. He's a real highlight for me - I'd watch random teams play if he was casting. 

Unless it's a tourney, I can't bring myself to watch it. Just doesn't get my motor running.

He has been doing about 7-10hrs a day scrimming H1Z1 and H5. Honestly I can't see him doing H5 much longer. I and some others think soon he may just move on from H5 and stick to H1Z1/PUBG competitively as well as Destiny 2 if it fosters a good esports scene. That's kinda the vibe that's being given.

Dang. Obviously in the minority here but I still vastly prefer watching Ninj stream H5 than h1z1/pubg. Been a Ninja sub for over 2 years and have watched him stream maybe 2-3 times in the last couple months. Will still be rooting for him, but may be time to let my sub run out.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry if this has been talked about or if there's a separate thread for this but how many of my fellow beyonders are going to DH? Would love to meet most of you guys

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dang. Obviously in the minority here but I still vastly prefer watching Ninj stream H5 than h1z1/pubg. Been a Ninja sub for over 2 years and have watched him stream maybe 2-3 times in the last couple months. Will still be rooting for him, but may be time to let my sub run out.

If he likes Halo 6 though, he'd probably come back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There will not be an esports scene for Destiny 2. Why can't people see that? That game has more garbage in PvP than COD and H5 combined. Sprint, double jump, powers, kill streaks, and automatics. YUCK. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea it's hard to blame him. He went where the money is which is about 4,000 more subscribers(aka MINIMUM $14,000+ per month worth) due to moving on to H1Z1/PubG. With his subs and donos right now he makes at least $300,000-$500,000 minimum a year. I don't think he will be done competing for a while with those 2 games and maybe Destiny2 but eventually when he does he will go full variety streamer. 

Streaming has become so viable vs something like Youtube which requires a certain amount of views and dealing with ads because you have people investing in the streamer(yes I know Patreon is getting big but for a long time it was not). He is definitely cashing in the checks he wrote all those years of streaming even when Halo was dead in the water and building a brand for himself. 

@@shitlin

There will not be an esports scene for Destiny 2. Why can't people see that? That game has more garbage in PvP than COD and H5 combined. Sprint, double jump, powers, kill streaks, and automatics. YUCK. 

Even so in his case, it honestly won't matter.

Why is no one commenting on the fact that OS got destroyed by LG 3-10 ??. Wasn't OS supposed to be the best team not OpTic ??

• Upvote (+1) 4

60fps is the only reason why I'm getting destiny 2 for PC. Otherwise I'd play it on console because I thought destiny 1 was fun on Xbox. Especially for PvE

I'll try the beta on PC (built a gaming PC a few months ago so I should be fine to play at 60fps + ultra) but I'm really not convinced I'll like it.  I really wanted to love D1, as I was tired of the Halo franchise at that point, but it was such garbage imo.  D2 doesn't look different enough from D1, at least from the streams I've seen, but who knows ...

I'll try the beta on PC (built a gaming PC a few months ago so I should be fine to play at 60fps + ultra) but I'm really not convinced I'll like it.  I really wanted to love D1, as I was tired of the Halo franchise at that point, but it was such garbage imo.  D2 doesn't look different enough from D1, at least from the streams I've seen, but who knows ...

Destiny 2 has jet packs and thrust. LOL. Let's see how competitive it is though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Honestly I've played the beta and it really is just D1 with a few tweaks. I'm not saying that's a bad thing either but if you didn't like the first game I highly doubt you like this one unless your sole issue with D1 was solved via some of the loot tweaks or whatever.

Why is no one commenting on the fact that OS got destroyed by LG 3-10 ??. Wasn't OS supposed to be the best team not OpTic ??

*best AM team (and probably top 6 overall) but I wouldn't put them above top 4

Also OS have been doing average in scrims. They won 7-6 against both wise and eRa but we're pretty dominant when it mattered (for the legendary cups). Maybe they just show up when it counts

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't been on here in 2 days.

Fuck ESL.

I play FPL competitors in MM all the time. I've been stuck in Plat for a month now. Good luck "unifying" that.

Bring back MLG.

That is all.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

is it too much to hope Randa's team gets knocked out early just so I don't have to hear the commentators call him "Daddy"?

• Upvote (+1) 5

I certainly don't disagree with any of this being garbage. I think it all sucks, although sprint is understandable in a CoD game and it works there. However, in Destiny, I saw the double jump and I thought it sucked. I think double jumping is awful all around, no matter what game it's in. The truth of it is though, is that Destiny has a chance to be competitively viable with tweaks on PC. I'm not saying I like it, or that it's gonna be big or that it even will have a competitive scene, but I think it's got some potential if it's tweaked correctly. 

Yea it's hard to blame him. He went where the money is which is about 4,000 more subscribers(aka MINIMUM $14,000+ per month worth) due to moving on to H1Z1/PubG. With his subs and donos right now he makes at least $300,000-$500,000 minimum a year. I don't think he will be done competing for a while with those 2 games and maybe Destiny2 but eventually when he does he will go full variety streamer. 

Streaming has become so viable vs something like Youtube which requires a certain amount of views and dealing with ads because you have people investing in the streamer(yes I know Patreon is getting big but for a long time it was not). He is definitely cashing in the checks he wrote all those years of streaming even when Halo was dead in the water and building a brand for himself. 

Even so in his case, it honestly won't matter.

Everything here is spot on. Only thing missing is that even while Ninja streams Halo 5, he loses out on a lot of viewers because they don't like the game. You can only like a streamer so much if they're playing shitty games, and on top of shitty games, the type of shitty games that people don't even want to watch. H1Z1 (in my eyes) is a dogshit game and it's broken as hell, but people really love that game so he gets a ton of viewers when he does stream it. Same for PUBG. They both appeal to a MUCH wider audience than Halo 5 has or ever will.

Halo 5 > Destiny 2

It's hard to argue that right away based on a beta. If you were to compare betas, then yes I'd whole-heartedly agree, but the issue there is the Halo 5 beta seems like it was a pretty different game than the actual Halo 5 we got. Not to mention, Destiny 2 is going to offer a far greater experience to people out of the gate than Halo 5 did, so objectively, I'm predicting that Destiny 2 is going to much more well-received, played, and liked than Halo 5 was.