CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thank you for being open and competent with the community.

Simms4Chesjob

• Upvote (+1) 1

To any AMs going deep into the open bracket, dont expect to sleep. This is gonna be a shit show.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Hence the reason we applied the bo3 scenarios, to compensate and allow more teams participation and hopefully not have them playing until stupid o'clock.

There has to be a middle ground and trade off and I think this way meets both criteria's, it avoids disappointment of not getting in but wont push the bracket back into the early hours (all been well)

No, you all did well and quickly. Tbh this was handled pretty well compared to what could have happened. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

As a last minute fix that allows everyone to play that wants to, this is pretty much the best thing they could do. More teams needs more time, so shorter matches early in the tourney.

With a better planning and registration system needing BO3 might have been avoided. But as a fix in a pinch to try to do the right thing, I think this is a pretty solid outcome.

• Upvote (+1) 8

As a last minute fix that allows everyone to play that wants to, this is pretty much the best thing they could do. More teams needs more time, so shorter matches early in the tourney.

With a better planning and registration system needing BO3 might have been avoided. But as a fix in a pinch to try to do the right thing, I think this is a pretty solid outcome.

agreed, i'm really happy it all worked out in the end

hopefully this was a wake up call when it comes to team registration

ATL HYPE TRAIN IS BACK BOISSS

• Upvote (+1) 9

I really appreciate that the issue has been remedied relatively quickly (though some players cancelled their flights because the clarification took so long), but it's sad how poorly ESL and 343 look after this showing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I know its been said but it sucks that tashi cant just drive by post these sorts of updates. I dont see the point in completely ignoring a sizable portion of competitive halo fans

Rocket League just RTed our stream :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rocket League just RTed our stream :simms:

Competence!

I should stop quoting you. Done it too many times today.

This is good news. I like good news.

Hopefully this time when they say they will learn for next time they actually learn for next time not like the other times they've said they will learn for next time but didn't really learn for the next time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ideally, FPL shouldn't exist. All Halo players should compete in a unified league.

In my opinion, the moment you break off and create your own female-only league, you're instilling a belief in others that females aren't good enough to compete in a league made up of mainly males.

If you're a good player, you're a good player.  Doesn't matter if you're a guy or gal, gay or straight, etc so don't bring that into the gaming scene.  We're gamers, bottom line.

Couldn't have said it better myself

I just wanted to put this here in memory of that time that Sudd 2 got absolutely fucked on by ninja

• Upvote (+1) 3