CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This isn't relevant but if you guys are on reddit you might know about /r/place.

To put it simply, there's a random guy trying to make a purple S in the middle of the canvas and I'd really appreciate it if a bunch of you could come help me erase it by placing white tiles on the purple ones.

Coordinate: (774,559)

Thanks guys.

i put an M there. dunno why

This isn't relevant but if you guys are on reddit you might know about /r/place.

To put it simply, there's a random guy trying to make a purple S in the middle of the canvas and I'd really appreciate it if a bunch of you could come help me erase it by placing white tiles on the purple ones.

Thanks guys.

Are we here at beyond going to put our mark on r/place or nah?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not criticizing Quinn, but this should give us an idea of where our philosophies differ. 

please someone work the meme magic on this

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks guys.

NavG123 calls for aid, and Rohan will answer. 

I got you dog.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Context

the Quinn situation.  Turns out he is what we (should've) thought he was.  Everything he said/tweeted before is now impacting Halo > radar, autos, sprint, etc.  all come from the idea that the casual game has to be the same as the competitive.

me reminding everyone that the God Squad could have been Final Boss if MLG hadn't interfered. I'm glad they stayed Instinct and think MLG made the right call there.

damn, I never knew this. It's bugged me for years that that team was called Instinct, but I really didn't expect to finally find out the reason in 2017 haha

seriously though why wouldn't you call that team final boss? even if you put the history aside, that's what they were

also is Clap MLGAdam? I don't recognize the name but that's the sense I was getting, did I miss a name change?

Gears trash talk before their match even starts.

Gears culture has taken trash talking to another level. I absolutely love it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Watching the Ugc Gears event for a bit to see production. Its either Ugc trying to look like Mlg or Mlg brought some of their equipment. I think its the second. There are some beautiful Dsl based cameras (we never had those in Hcs aside of those 2 Mlg events, we always have that standard flat picture with no depth of field), also the lights and the lights/smoke setup is very Mlg like.

Mlg actually helping to grow other To's ?

@@Clap can you confirm any of this ?

MLG? We don't operate these events. We send a team to help with brackets (Adriana), some of our talent (Benson and Blaze), and a team to help capture shoulder content. Everything else is operated by the TO. I also regret using the phrase strike team earlier because quite frankly that is corny as fuck.

This is really much more than just sending out couple of ppl to help if everything I said is true.

the Quinn situation. Turns out he is what we (should've) thought he was. Everything he said/tweeted before is now impacting Halo > radar, autos, sprint, etc. all come from the idea that the casual game has to be the same as the competitive.

I know that, I'm just curious what did the Bears did??

Oh, they beat the cardinals.  from wikipedia

• October 162006, when asked what he thought of the Chicago Bears after his Arizona Cardinals dropped a 20-point lead without giving up an offensive touchdown to the Bears on Monday Night Football.

the Arizona Cardinals were beating the Bears by 20 points, the Bears made a ocomeback and won by 1 point

If this is for sure happening we should be trying to hype it up, at least post it on reddit with a title that will attract peoples attention. I mean that simple snipedown nade clip got a shit ton of upvotes lol

My response to it :lxthul:

It appears your comment was removed :simms:

If that 1v1 does end up happening I'll make a sticky thread for it on r/Halo, you guys are also welcome to try to hype it up ahead of time. Them 1v1ing on H5 would be amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1