CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In no way is it a detriment, when the team only plays well because he's slaying so much. Could it be better? Sure, but that isn't the issue with EG. They don't pE.G.. their advantages enough

How in the world is bad comms NOT a detriment?

Do we really need to share everytime some shit talks the forums?

Who cares what irrelevant hateful people think

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do we really need to share everytime some shit talks the forums?

Who cares what irrelevant hateful people think

But we need somewhere to sharpen the pitchforks.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How in the world is bad comms NOT a detriment?

Because his comms don't negatively affect the team? Roybox and 2gre have been doing the playcalling. Tapping is playing his role.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Because his comms don't negatively affect the team? Roybox and 2gre have been doing the playcalling. Tapping is playing his role.

Not communicating is a detriment lol. It's a flaw. He needs to work on it.

Also the spam and constant ad redirecting has been absolutely nutty idk what can be done but it's really, really obnoxious.

I have no idea if it is doable with the software but I guess a block for creating more than one thread/week for a new member maybe could work.

Also the spam and constant ad redirecting has been absolutely nutty idk what can be done but it's really, really obnoxious.

PM me or Cyren w/ any bad ads and we can have them blocked - need the link though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have no idea if it is doable with the software but I guess a block for creating more than one thread/week for a new member maybe could work.

Double post, been looking into it.

Not communicating is a detriment lol. It's a flaw. He needs to work on it.

It's a flaw, but not a detriment. To call his comms a detriment, means theyre losing because of it. That's just false.

Tapping com is fine, Roybox is calling out for everyone and Ogre2 is always communicating. Tapping is just listening and destroying the enemy Team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's a flaw, but not a detriment. To call his comms a detriment, means theyre losing because of it. That's just false.

Well they aren't exactly at the top of the pro scene soooo

Please stop comparing him to Cooper also, not even close.

Well if you were actually a good Forum Dad you'd make sure we aren't up all night shit-posting and actually get us in bed like a responsible parent

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Same, i was super new to casting and pretty shitty during this time and really wanna go back and cast H2/H2A/H3 again, jesus christ watching these H2A highlights just makes me want a classic simple Halo again so badly.

I love seeing important Halo figures saying shit like this!!!!!!!!  Keep it up buddy. 

All they have to do is write a script to register if one team has less players when the game clock starts, if it does then there should be no csr penalty.

People would abuse that like crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People would abuse that like crazy.

Yes.  And the number of times you lose a game 3v4 is the same number of times you win games 4v3 so it ends up being a wash.  People don't tend to remember the 4v3 games because they dont get pissed off about them, but its statistically impossible (in the long run) for this not to be the case.

Especially with the "soft forfeit" option now, if a 3v4 game happens and its clear early that you're going to lose, just quit and re-queue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you'd know not to act like Curry hasn't had more impact on his sport than any athlete has had on theirs

Lol

Holy ignorant statement

Curry has caused a meta shift. One that we don't even know won't swing back the other way given time. There are numerous players that brought on hard rule changes that changed their sport forever.

LG has been getting destroyed every single scrim.

Ninja has a pro career in two other games, Halo is just his hobby now. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol

Holy ignorant statement

Curry has caused a meta shift. One that we don't even know won't swing back the other way given time. There are numerous players that brought on hard rule changes that changed their sport forever.

Seriously, people claiming that Curry has bad a bigger impact on the game of basketball than Chamberlain, Bird (i'm a C's fan, sue me), Both MJ's etc etc is kidding themselves.  Meta in all sports shift all the time, thinking this one is more impactful than those that came before it is ludicrous imo.

yup, and basketball  the NBA sucks now

pwsgrZR.jpg

FTFY

College Basketball FTW

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1