CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want a full repeal and replacement of Net Neutrality. Why should I have to pay the same for internet as Netflix when Netflix is using 40%+ of our nation's capacity? It's theft. But if you ask me, this doesn't go far enough.

So what if Trump colluded with Russia?

Why should I have to pay equal taxes on roads as say, a truck-driver, when road wear is proportional to the cube of the mass of a vehicle. That's right, you heard that. A truck that is 3x as massive as your car will wear a road out 27x faster than your vehicle.

I mean, it was for the good of the country.

I'm also a young, healthy, attractive, and fertile male. Why should the government be able to steal my money because someone can't stop eating McDonald's burgers? Think people eat poorly because it's cheaper? I wonder what this whole roasted chicken for $6.99 from WHOLE FOODS HAS TO SAY ABOUT THAT

If anything, we should be praising him for taking advantage of Putin to get elected.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/store/event/2-rotisserie-chicken-wednesdays

R O T I S S E R I E C H I C K E N W E D N E S D A Y S

O

T

A

R

Y

W

E

D

D

I

N

G

S

And while we're on the subject, why are my tax-dollars going towards local schools anyway? I get so much shit from LIEberals in my city for voting against tax hikes for schools even though half these kids end up working the local drive-thru's because our teachers and textbooks suck ass anyway. What's the point?

With that said, I encourage all of you to support the Internet Freedom Act. Repression of the Free Internet was a democommunist conspiracy to restrict the free flow of information into our country, thereby allowing Obama to freely reign over the MONARCHY he created. Thank God we voted him out of his 3rd term.

because companies that have heavy equipment and trucks on the roads are the job CREATORS. Why should people that create jobs have to pay taxes? I agree with you on the schools. Why should I have to pay for your kid to fail math? That chicken from Whole Foods is dynamite though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

What are your taxes at though :simms::simms::simms:

Fear of taxation is one of the dumbest things about Americans. The fact that the majority of you guys would be prepared to spend thousands on surgery or cancer treatment and go bankrupt rather than pay an extra few dollars a month and then have healthcare totally free when you need it is sooooo backwards.

Blows my mind how lucky we are in the UK to have the NHS.

• Upvote (+1) 15
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Does Splyce dropping out of Gears have a chance to signal the end of their H5 team too? 

• Downvote (-1) 6

Does Splyce dropping out of Gears have a chance to signal the end of their H5 team too?

Why are orgs dropping out of Gears ??. Wasn't Gears supposed to be the next big thing showing the most incredible growth in the history of any esport ever.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

why do some Americans hate the idea of fairer society?

we have free healthcare, free education, social housing, and crime is lower, infant mortality is lower, old people live longer, etc.

but in america this is seen as some sort of heresy

Why do you think people pay money to come to American schools and hospitals. Easy- America is better and people are willing to pay. Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Why are orgs dropping out of Gears ??. Wasn't Gears supposed to be the next big thing showing the most incredible growth in the history of any esport ever.

5 players that expect to be paid + travel + pathetic viewership = no profit. My source tells me that OG will be the next to drop out of Gears. Microsoft has literally no good exclusives left and that makes me sad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

splyce is dropping out of GoW because the cost of salaries in the esport is increasing

it's growing so much that newer orgs are paying more than the players are worth just because they want to be involved

fyi use this if you want to flex your political e-peen http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14619-general-politics-discussion-thread/page-101#entry901272 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why do you think people pay money to come to American schools and hospitals. Easy- America is better and people are willing to pay. Thanks.

False on both. American public schools are pretty terrible. Thank God for Private and Charter schools though. The US Healthcare system is ranked 37th in the World. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You do realize Americans go to school overseas too..right?

That's my video and people like you ruin it.

If you can't tell these were cherry-picked moments from an event just to make a funny video based on the trash talk he did pre-event, then I don't know man.

Randa took that video in stride when released because he knew it wasn't serious. (Mad respect to him. He's a homie.)

Randa is just one of those players, man. He made some of the most unconventional plays I've ever seen but admired in a scene filled with copycats. When I first saw Naded running with Contra, Ryanoob, and Randa I thought like most others... who the fuck is Randa? But after watching his streams for nearly every scrim/tourney/whatever I learned to love him.

Does he make some insanely questionable decisions from time to time? Yes. But that was just his playstyle - he was always attempting to do subtle things differently than everyone else - and sometimes that meant fucking up spectacularly. But because of that, in my opinion, he was one of the best support players in the game for that brief stint where Team Randa was 11-0'ing or almost 11-0'ing nearly everyone in scrims. That brief period where people were legitimately predicting them to outplace EG. I don't know what my point is here, I just know that I fucking loved that team and I fucking love Randa (and the other 3 who were apart of that slightly dysfunctional but somehow perfectly composed squad). I just wish they had more than one lan event together.

P.S. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I tried learning to "play like Randa" (minus the warning shots) for a brief period in H2A

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also keep your free healthcare and death panels. The court that is ordering the death of Charlie Gard. F that shit. My kid, I will go to the end of earth and try all possibilities. That can be done in America. Stop trying to heckle us, we are number 1 and will stay that way.

Dude....lay off the Fox News bro. That shit is bad for your health and really makes you look uninformed. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

False on both. American public schools are pretty terrible. Thank God for Private and Charter schools though. The US Healthcare system is ranked 37th in the World.

Ok, have fun on your wait list. Also you won't be treated with latest cutting edge technology. Competition keeps things thriving. Capitalism. I feel like people go in cycles and question things out of boredom.

• Downvote (-1) 10

MLG can throw all the money they want at Gears, people won't watch it.

agreed but viewership isn't the only metric to measure an esports success by (obviously lol)

Dude....lay off the Fox News bro. That shit is bad for your health and really makes you look uninformed.

How is that a thing? It's common sense piece of shitlin.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Would you rather have a free house built in 2000 with minimal amenities or pay for a New build home in 2017 with the things you want?

• Downvote (-1) 3

How is that a thing? It's common sense piece of shitlin.

The Charlie Gard narrative is only being pimped by the right-wing rags. It's a rather cute story to keep their brainless twits that they call "viewers" distracted from the Russian investigation. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

Yo I know we've got a month break and things are boring but I feel like it's still a bit early to be pulling out the healthcare debate (although I use that term loosely)

...How much you guys paying for rent?

The Charlie Gard narrative is only being pimped by the right-wing rags. It's a rather cute story to keep their brainless twits that they call "viewers" distracted from the Russian investigation. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

Halo is a fun game that I like to play and watch other people play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo I know we've got a month break and things are boring but I feel like it's still a bit early to be pulling out the healthcare debate (although I use that term loosely)

...How much you guys paying for rent?

$1,808 in Detroit split two ways though.

Halo is a fun game that I like to play and watch other people play.

well not H5, H4, Reach, or H3 though. H2 was epic though on both fronts. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol Russia investigation. Oranges and apples. You must be the one who is brainwashed to talk about Russia out of nowhere. You are the typical person that will see or hear a headline and just repeat it.

• Downvote (-1) 5