CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

how can you not love this man???

He is not going to do anything about matches that start as 3v4s, even though a solution is quite simple IMO.

He is not going to do anything about matches that start as 3v4s, even though a solution is quite simple IMO.

I haven't played Halo 5 in quite some time. When I did though, if people quit out before the game it wouldn't start up. What does it do now?

I want a full repeal and replacement of Net Neutrality. Why should I have to pay the same for internet as Netflix when Netflix is using 40%+ of our nation's capacity? It's theft. But if you ask me, this doesn't go far enough.

So what if Trump colluded with Russia?

Why should I have to pay equal taxes on roads as say, a truck-driver, when road wear is proportional to the cube of the mass of a vehicle. That's right, you heard that. A truck that is 3x as massive as your car will wear a road out 27x faster than your vehicle.

I mean, it was for the good of the country.

I'm also a young, healthy, attractive, and fertile male. Why should the government be able to steal my money because someone can't stop eating McDonald's burgers? Think people eat poorly because it's cheaper? I wonder what this whole roasted chicken for $6.99 from WHOLE FOODS HAS TO SAY ABOUT THAT

If anything, we should be praising him for taking advantage of Putin to get elected.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/store/event/2-rotisserie-chicken-wednesdays

R O T I S S E R I E C H I C K E N W E D N E S D A Y S

O

T

A

R

Y

W

E

D

D

I

N

G

S

And while we're on the subject, why are my tax-dollars going towards local schools anyway? I get so much shit from LIEberals in my city for voting against tax hikes for schools even though half these kids end up working the local drive-thru's because our teachers and textbooks suck ass anyway. What's the point?

With that said, I encourage all of you to support the Internet Freedom Act. Repression of the Free Internet was a democommunist conspiracy to restrict the free flow of information into our country, thereby allowing Obama to freely reign over the MONARCHY he created. Thank God we voted him out of his 3rd term.

Ummm...

What? 

Is this like modern art but in meme form?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm also a young, healthy, attractive, and fertile male. Why should the government be able to steal my money because someone can't stop eating McDonald's burgers? Think people eat poorly because it's cheaper? I wonder what this whole roasted chicken for $6.99 from WHOLE FOODS HAS TO SAY ABOUT THAT

This guy actually prioritized fertility above all of his attractions.

so I get banned for an unpopular (albeit correct) opinion of huge issue in America right now? I get it, change is hard, but the fact remains that in this country people are overusing the internet and not paying their fair share. People that stream video all day on Twitch, Youtube, Netflix, etc. should pay significantly more than responsible consumers who don't. That's generally how a free-market works. 

Isn't having "correct" and "opinion" in this context kinda contradictory lol

O

T

A

R

Y

W

E

D

D

I

N

G

S

Now that's just unnecessary usage of the internet tubes bandwidth.  That be $3.43.  You'll see it on your next bill. 

2a0c68996ab3a9514d74d38cec4ce840-gif-of-

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wait.

I wasn't supposed to be doing that?

:kappa:

Can we ban everyone who thinks the BR's random spread in H3 was a good idea too?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Isn't having "correct" and "opinion" in this context kinda contradictory lol

Cooper and I argued about that for pages in the H5D thread one time.  Those were the days.  #freecooper

• Upvote (+1) 9

Net neutrality is the most important political issue right now

If we lose the Internet we are majorly fucked and will probably slip into some dystopian future

No I'm not joking

I for one welcome our comcast overlords.

• Upvote (+1) 3

why do some Americans hate the idea of fairer society?

we have free healthcare, free education, social housing, and crime is lower, infant mortality is lower, old people live longer, etc.

but in america this is seen as some sort of heresy

Who is this "we" you speak of?

• Upvote (+1) 1

we have free healthcare, free education, social housing, and crime is lower, infant mortality is lower, old people live longer, etc.

multi-generational brainwashing 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

literally 45% of the population or more.

Actually I can't tell which we you are referring to...

WE have free healthcare

That we

• Upvote (+1) 1

so I get banned for an unpopular (albeit correct) opinion of huge issue in America right now? I get it, change is hard, but the fact remains that in this country people are overusing the internet and not paying their fair share. People that stream video all day on Twitch, Youtube, Netflix, etc. should pay significantly more than responsible consumers who don't. That's generally how a free-market works. 

i am still not sure if you've been serious this whole time or have been trolling

• Upvote (+1) 2

What are your taxes at though  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I want a full repeal and replacement of Net Neutrality. Why should I have to pay the same for internet as Netflix when Netflix is using 40%+ of our nation's capacity? It's theft. But if you ask me, this doesn't go far enough.

So what if Trump colluded with Russia?

Why should I have to pay equal taxes on roads as say, a truck-driver, when road wear is proportional to the cube of the mass of a vehicle. That's right, you heard that. A truck that is 3x as massive as your car will wear a road out 27x faster than your vehicle.

I mean, it was for the good of the country.

If anything, we should be praising him for taking advantage of Putin to get elected.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/store/event/2-rotisserie-chicken-wednesdays

O

T

A

R

Y

W

E

D

D

I

N

G

S

And while we're on the subject, why are my tax-dollars going towards local schools anyway? I get so much shit from LIEberals in my city for voting against tax hikes for schools even though half these kids end up working the local drive-thru's because our teachers and textbooks suck ass anyway. What's the point?

With that said, I encourage all of you to support the Internet Freedom Act. Repression of the Free Internet was a democommunist conspiracy to restrict the free flow of information into our country, thereby allowing Obama to freely reign over the MONARCHY he created. Thank God we voted him out of his 3rd term.

I've suspected for some time that @@shitlin is your alt account and this confirms it :)

• Upvote (+1) 1