CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Shotzzy just spring jumped 3 times in a row behind a pillar right after grabbing camo on truth and stayed alive. I tried for a solid 10 minutes earlier and couldn't do it once.

This kid blows my mind.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Fake people will always claim to support the Halo community when in reality all they are looking for is a buck. + rep

This is how we know @@shitlin is honest.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shotzzy just spring jumped 3 times in a row behind a pillar right after grabbing camo on truth and stayed alive. I tried for a solid 10 minutes earlier and couldn't do it once.

This kid blows my mind.

Yea I've been trying since Halo 4. I can't get it.

This kid blows my mind.

link?

Holy Shit Snakebite is the biggest complainer. The way he speaks to his teammates is actually cringe, no point in time is he responsible for any wrong plays.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 28

Halo 3 is my least favorite competitive game between the original trilogy, but damn do they need to copy and paste everything from that game besides gameplay. Rank system, military ranks, overall rank that's a combination of xp+highest rank, proper rank/social split, etc. Throw in Reach's UI while your at it. Idk why 343 seems to start every game from scratch, almost like they are saying "Halo 3 had this so we can't reuse it for Halo 5". They have so much good material and things that worked from past Halos to pool together.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Holy Shit Snakebite is the biggest complainer. The way he speaks to his teammates is actually cringe, no point in time is he responsible for any wrong plays.

They have been a team for 1,5 year. In Halo esport that is an almost impossible length of time. I have a feeling they know each other very well and as in all long relationships the internal language is not always easy to understand for an observer. I am pretty sure that Lethul, Royal2 and Frosty understands was Dadbite is yelling about. And also, we only hear a minor part of the communication between them.

In another bombshell, we made some tweaks and hopefully prevent anymore late night spam. As always, feel free to message me at anytime so we can take care of it.

herd2.gif?w=660

• Upvote (+1) 9

*insert PROVERB talking too much*

Damn, I must have missed the part where @PROVERB ran a good event ever, once

He can't even spell "dying" right. How can I trust him with 200,000 cables?  :thinking:

It's even more lame that he claims he's talking about "some other" partnership and not UMG/TB. That's extremely coincidental timing.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If that is what you think you need to watch more. He takes ownership of mistakes, he just doesnt make many.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm fascinated by everyone being completely convinced, 100% certain, that they know H5's player population.  If it were really as low as everyone thinks, I doubt the game could support 15-20 playlists.  "Most played" XBL stats =/= accurate population count

"This Microsoft list of popular games on their server is fake news." "Halo 5's population is beautiful, some of the best population numbers in the world."

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well we certainly agree on the bolded.

The OG players listen to Snakebite because it's a rare, rare, rare day when he isn't right regarding what they should be doing in-game

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fake people will always claim to support the Halo community when in reality all they are looking for is a buck. 

Nothing new I suppose.

99% of responses to our UMG partnership announcement were very positive - normal people see it as a great thing for the community (because it is).

We have worked very hard to provide many opportunities in the form of tournaments and partners for the community, and as you can imagine: (Halo is NOT an easy sell to any partner, ever). 

• Upvote (+1) 9

We need this level of honesty from all levels of the development cycle if possible, especially the Sandbox designers.

We just want a good Halo game that is a Halo game, at the end of the day.

No more games that "feel" like halo. We need a game that IS halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well we certainly agree on the bolded.

The OG players listen to Snakebite because it's a rare, rare, rare day when he isn't right regarding what they should be doing in-game

there's no doubting his ability, he's easily top 2, but watching streams it just seems weird how much he lectures/rages 

probably says more about me tbh