CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The thing is the matchmaking system actually did a damn good job making the teams fair.  They lost a long game 3-2.

The problem is that the population is too damn low.  he would need to search focused and restart the search every 2 minutes to avoid that.  It sucks, but its not the matchmaking that's the root of the problem, its the population.  They could tighten it, but with party restrictions and being Onyx, he would probably wait forever for a game.

I'm fascinated by everyone being completely convinced, 100% certain, that they know H5's player population.  If it were really as low as everyone thinks, I doubt the game could support 15-20 playlists.  "Most played" XBL stats =/= accurate population count

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All this talk about the HCS and Team arena playlist being separate is gonna stop when they fuse them together again next season. The next topic is gonna be the changes to the AR and splinters when they come back. Cause they are coming back.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i'm happy for astro, great brand and great people

hopefully this enables them to give us more support  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not judging a book by its cover, I'm judging a book by hours and hours of his personality on stream, which I can't believe is completely an act.

still if all these people are vouching for him ... k.  no idea why he acts like such a douche-canoe on stream then

make that dough yo

ot: ive only owned one pair of astros and they are amazing. glad they stick with us

Fuck Proverb and fuck Hoaxer for continually talking about supporting the community and then shitting on Team Beyond when they actually land a partnership for the community with UMG.

Sauce?

• Upvote (+1) 1

19a2bda9fc5a80f48a75cc1ddba54321.png

ff352a91a4e5d47bf0e617b4ba5bf5c3.png

Literally the only exposure I have had to P5 has been through Beyond, shows how big a role this site plays in helping start up companies like his :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

brace-yourselves-it-has-begun.jpg

Not really to be honest, we've dealt with people since forever - heck even @@FrankTheShow was one at a time. All we can really do is continue to keep our heads down and keeping working at it.

---------------------

In another bombshell, we made some tweaks and hopefully prevent anymore late night spam. As always, feel free to message me at anytime so we can take care of it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I would really like to host a throwback Halo 3 tournament.

Also a massive PUBG tournament would be pretty awesome. 

when beyond is given reign of hcs i volunteer my basement for the first lan and i'll even buy the balloons

• Upvote (+1) 4

Fuck Proverb and fuck Hoaxer for continually talking about supporting the community and then shitting on Team Beyond when they actually land a partnership for the community with UMG. 

shouldnt they be counting their cables and building weak trusses?

• Upvote (+1) 2

How the hell did they get 23 kills?

Dat tiny skill gap

I'm the plat 4 in the blue team, I was 7 in 2 because I got sniper, basically due to spawning behind the guy. Ended up like 16-17 or something like that. I honestly didn't think they was that good, just thought my team was trash LMAO