CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When the warzone kid pretends to know Truth  :kappa:

I was training for Warzone CTF man

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm sorry you were triggered so hard by someone quoting my post that you felt the need to post this.

Im sorry you think this was only about you. If it was, i would have quoted you and called you out specifically, as i have done in the past. There is a list of 6-8 people that could stop posting and make this place much more hospitable and productive.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There is a list of 6-8 people that could stop posting and make this place much more hospitable and productive.

I would wager that a better run league and franchise has more of an impact than a couple posters. It always cracks me up when a couple people think posters like Frank and / or Shitlin is why the series continues down a path of irrelevance. It always starts at the top and what is presented. That is what has an actual impact on the community with engagement and emotions.

There always going to people you don't agree with or like posting sites, just skip their posts or use the ignore feature if it bothers you basically.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I wonder if this is the same issue the grenade launcher had when implemented? Theres so many cracks for the bullets to go through on the map so may be same for the flag.

Accidental mobile negatory (I think)

Pretty sure he's talking about this website, not the series as a whole...

It's a community site, the community is a reflection of the state of the game / series / etc.

If you don't think they are connected and don't have an impact, idk what to tell you. Fans morale live and die on what's presented.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 4

It's a community site, the community is a reflection of the state of the game / series / etc.

If you don't think they are connected and don't have an impact, idk what to tell you. Fans morale live and die on what's presented.

People can do a shitty jobs for a shitty company and have it bearable through the good people they're working with. People can and do quit excellent jobs with excellent companies because they're working with shitty people.

I thought that would be pretty self evident here, through what is generally referred to as the 'darkest timeline' people still frequent the forums because of the good posters.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not sure where to post this but what qualifies as a "heat"? I've never participated in one of these tournaments before and I'm just wondering what this means. Is it every 8 people on the registration, or every page?

Heat = Group.

In the first round we will have 16 heats with 8 people per that group - top 4 advance from each heat, then it goes down to 8 heats with 8 people per group again etc.

If you have any other questions, feel free to hit me up in PM's too to clear things up.

I strive to be one of these 6-8 people.

Not with that dope avatar

• Upvote (+1) 5

Without people like Frank and Shitlin, we would not have true constructive posts. Of course they are a little out there, but they bring us back to reality with things we really need to consider. I think they do a great job for the forum overall. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The stage and production at this Mexico event is pretty awesome

https://www.twitch.tv/gamelta

I still really don't understand why the LATAM scene has such a lack of support but EU does (No offense to any EU peeps). They've shown so much support for the game, even more than some NA events.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I mean, Ola's a wizard. Probably pulled a homenum revelio and found that muggle.

Late but he probably knew that someone was in blue and so it was beyond reason that he didn't see anyone at all, thus the last minute stop and look.

I don't know.

But as all the normal people have pointed out - stream sniping in scrims is really stupid and not the answer.

I would wager that a better run league and franchise has more of an impact than a couple posters. It always cracks me up when a couple people think posters like Frank and / or Shitlin is why the series continues down a path of irrelevance. It always starts at the top and what is presented. That is what has an actual impact on the community with engagement and emotions.

There always going to people you don't agree with or like posting sites, just skip their posts or use the ignore feature if it bothers you basically.

I would wager there isnt a single person that thinks forum kids are why the series is irrelevant. Nobody intimated that at all.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Lol prototype shitting other AMs in Lifestyle chat, saying he wasn't an AM because he had a green name on Beyond LUL

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah, who was saying that the series is going down the path to irrelevance because of some shitposting?  Certainly not me...  I never said people need to be happy or not make legitimate complaints.  I dont see how 1) personal attacks on individuals (Minor or major) and 2) actively searching for thing to be unnecessarily negative about are good for anybody anywhere.  

Pretty sure he's talking about this website, not the series as a whole...

I would wager there isnt a single person that thinks forum kids are why the series is irrelevant. Nobody intimated that at all.

Correct.  Because it would be stupid to blame people that don't design, code and advertise the game for its success.  Nobody said that.

Anyway, I'm done with this conversation.  Downtime is the devils playground apparently. Dreamhack can't come soon enough (as long as EG practices).

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I hope we get an h3 lan from 343 if we have another month long break agaim. Let the pros make some pick up teams and play an open event for charity and a smallish prize pool. It would be fun and everyone would get into it. It would be better than killing what momentum we had going into finals

Lol prototype shitting other AMs in Lifestyle chat, saying he wasn't an AM because he had a green name on Beyond LUL

Please check my bio before you ever come at me again... 

Also you can't be taking that serious when the "other AMs" I was "shitting on" were literally half my last team 

anyone who takes this serious has uhhhhh issues xD 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2