CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is one of those things that I really hope happens, is painfully obvious, and probably never going to happen just because this is Halo and stupid shit is the norm. Anyone over at 343 please prove me wrong about this. Everyone will benefit 

This is one of those things that I really hope happens, is painfully obvious, and probably never going to happen just because this is Halo and stupid shit is the norm. Anyone over at 343 please prove me wrong about this. Everyone will benefit 

Chances that they bring the entire Xbox Live service back up just so Halo 2 can have a small run again is very low. As cool as it would be, they shut down the original Xbox Live service for a reason (I think so it didn't hold back the Xbox One and Xbox 360 live services going forward).

I know menke said that blocking a player doesn't mean you won't play them, because theyre afraid it would be absued to avoid good players, but it has to start applying to teammates at the least. People who do nothing but yell and complain and berate. Its incredibly annoying. @@Deez

I know menke said that blocking a player doesn't mean you won't play them, because theyre afraid it would be absued to avoid good players, but it has to start applying to teammates at the least. People who do nothing but yell and complain and berate. Its incredibly annoying. @@Deez

Could you mute em?

Blocking people in ranked was even fixed in MCC because of how bad it was getting.

You can just mute them tho....

We’re excited to announce a 4K update for Halo 5 with the release of the Xbox One X later this year, as well as Halo: CE Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo 4 coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility!

Read more here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-summer-celebration

Something to smile about. Cannot wait to grind on LAN again. Money Octagons at Dreamhack anyone?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any idea as to whether the multiplayer only disc for H3 that was bundled with ODST will work? Went digging through my old games when I saw the announcement and I seem to have lost my original H3 copy, but somehow H2, ODST, Reach, and H4 have survived the gauntlet that is me moving every year or so  :apg:

He has been gathering CRTs lately as well. He Is either setting up a nice Halo 2 LAN station where he lives OR he is getting LAN stations for DreamHack? IDK  :walshy:

New Gfinity arena ladies and gentlemen, Halo is going to look so good here...

qHdeZHF.jpg

It looks beautiful. Hope we get to see you coming out of that tunnel thing doing back flips.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

He has been gathering CRTs lately as well. He Is either setting up a nice Halo 2 LAN station where he lives OR he is getting LAN stations for DreamHack? IDK  :walshy:

I think having CE/2/3 stations at events is only a good thing for people so hopefully that happens. Halo has been around for so long it makes a lot of sense to embrace the things that have been going on for over a decade. On a somewhat related note I think one of the nicest things MS/343 could do for Halo fans is make the backwards compatibility downloads coming for H2 include all patches and maps. I know when I setup smaller lans with friends I have to make sure I bring the multiplayer download disc with me otherwise at least one person won't be able to host a game with the patched br/melees

• Upvote (+1) 1

qHdeZHF.jpg

Good god, that's delicious.

In response to your call for content ideas, I feel like a video tour of the facility would be pretty sweet. *hint hint*

• Upvote (+1) 4

qHdeZHF.jpg

Wow that looks awesome! :intensifies:

How many spectators fit in it?

qHdeZHF.jpg

Holy fuck, that does look good.

qHdeZHF.jpg

Every time someone falls down the stairs DRINK!

• Upvote (+1) 1