CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FYI The Doc is SAVAGING XBOX on stream right now with Ninja and he's right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FYI The Doc is SAVAGING XBOX on stream right now with Ninja and he's right.

Nobody gives a fuck about Ninja's opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

well you've got 30,000 people watching these two right now ripping on the XBOX so it's just a bad look. I agree with them. The OG XBOX and the 360 were Godly whereas the XB1 is less powerful than my phone, has a crap library, and terrible UI. I really hope MS get's their shit together with XB1X.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am hyped as fuck for the X1X. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am hyped as fuck for the X1X. 

same here, especially when you consider power/price. It's basically a GTX 1080 build without an SSD at half the price. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So MCC is basically useless now....cool.

If you only play H3. At least now it'll be the MCC not the H3 Collection

H3 BC is great but are they gonna do something to stop the booters and modders?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Should kill MCC tbh. 

Not with CE and H2 multiplayer still being restricted to it. (Please OG Xbox backwards compatibility, come quicker).

Also accidental downvote trying to hit quote. I'll make it up on other posts.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish every game got the Halo CE NHE treatment.. needed updates without effecting gameplay + a bunch of new maps? Not gonna lie for MCC I was stoked to play like 2 new BTB maps in Halo 2 just because I have never seen or played them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No release date yet, correct?

Correct - at some point this Summer is all we know.

thats probably more cables than i can handle

i just want my desktop background to become a thing again

QM8kemJ.jpg

I think you can handle it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

H3 BC is great but are they gonna do something to stop the booters and modders?

Yeah, I mean unless they want to kick all the 360 players off. To my knowledge no one is hacking xbones right?

This H3 stuff is a sort of product testing, if there is enough interest in playlist, hype, players coming back etc. then H3A starts to make more sense

Also - H4 to H2A to H5, so H5 to H3A to H6 - kinda like how Apple creates an 'S' version to keep the same model phone for at least 2 years, helping with operating/design/ etc. costs and leading to mo money. Just a theory

Nah, H3A isn't happening.  If anything this is the final nail in the coffin (as if that hadn't happened already), MCC plus BC H3 plus H3A?  not happening.

If anything, its going to prove a point to 343 that old school is the best school.  EVERYBODY needs to get on H3 and play the shit out of it.  Prove that simplicity has staying power.  If it has a population jump like Blops2 did, thats impossible to ignore.

company partnership  :mj:

Same here, Staples too?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah, H3A isn't happening.  If anything this is the final nail in the coffin (as if that hadn't happened already), MCC plus BC H3 plus H3A?  not happening.

If anything, its going to prove a point to 343 that old school is the best school.  EVERYBODY needs to get on H3 and play the shit out of it.  Prove that simplicity has staying power.  If it has a population jump like Blops2 did, thats impossible to ignore.

Same here, Staples too?

I mean, so it having the worst Triple A launch in history, but they managed that

• Upvote (+1) 1

the exact opposite is true

ninja's big time dawg

• Upvote (+1) 4

An H3 playlist in H5 is insulting. Just dump H5 and MCC. Give the 4K update to halo 3 and use that for HCS. There, I saved halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I mean, so it having the worst Triple A launch in history, but they managed that

Are you trying to say that H5 had the worst launch in history?