CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

• Huke previously showed some promise contesting OpTic prior to being on nV, with Regionals/Worlds Denial.

nv contra inc?

What are we expecting from this tease from Frankie? Gotta be an h5 update right? If it's more halo wars stuff I'll flip.

Does anyone know how Halo Wars 2 was received by the rts community? Is it well liked?

• Upvote (+1) 1

nv contra inc?

Lol, are you unaware of the "Huke carried Denial on his back" narrative? There might as well have not even been anyone else on the team.

What are we expecting from this tease from Frankie? Gotta be an h5 update right? If it's more halo wars stuff I'll flip.

RjZ7TGq.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lol, are you unaware of the "Huke carried Denial on his back" narrative? There might as well have not even been anyone else on the team.

nv bubu?

We’re excited to announce a 4K update for Halo 5 with the release of the Xbox One X later this year, as well as Halo: CE Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo 4 coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility!

Read more here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-summer-celebration

If 343 thinks updating Halo 5 to 4k will stop everyone going back to Halo 3 they are in for a surprise. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

If 343 thinks updating Halo 5 to 4k will stop everyone going back to Halo 3 they are in for a surprise. 

LAN play on Halo 3 for Xbox One is lit. 

Should kill MCC tbh. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Also why tf is halo 5 4k the headliner BC H3 with LAN across console generations is way bigger news tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also why tf is halo 5 4k the headliner BC H3 with LAN across console generations is way bigger news tbh.

I'm pretty sure 343 would rather advertise their most recent game than an older one (which they didn't make)

I'm pretty sure 343 would rather advertise their most recent game than an older one (which they didn't make)

then advertise BC H4 idk

then advertise BC H4 idk

the main point I was trying to make is they probably want the most amount of people playing their most recent game since they're more likely to get new people to buy a newer game than an older one imo

If this was a concern of theirs, they wouldn't have added H3 to BC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Clap get in here and let's set this shit up. its time to get some final boss hoodies boys

Not just him but I don't think we'll ever see a large scale Halo tournament for an older game. Games had an active player base and tons of fans but never kept up with an active LAN scene. It's great that we have the opportunity to play these games on LAN again, but I wonder how many current Halo players have actually gone to a local LAN with 8 or more people.

As much as I would love to see stuff happen for old games I think the best bet would be side stations at current events rather than hoping MLG will do something.