CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Finally got around to checking out the Installation 01 trailer and, to my surprise, it looks like a Halo game. Haven't seen that in a while.  I'm in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd personally also say Saiyan to replace Huke.

He outclasses everyone on LG and usually puts up big numbers against Optic/NV even when losing the game.

I wouldn't have thought Shottzy would leave Splyce but who knows.

I think if anyone had the opportunity to go to NV they'd go. See: Huke leaving bubu.

Won two tournys because of it.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS GAME START MATCHES WITH 3 PEOPLE ON A TEAM

i quit out of that game and went down 30 are you FUCKING KIDDING ME

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

it will either be shotzzy or eco, according to mikwen 

source?  Eco is amazing but Shotzzy seems like a better replacement for Huke in particular ... Eco would be great to replace Ola, I think

• Upvote (+1) 1

source?  Eco is amazing but Shotzzy seems like a better replacement for Huke in particular ... Eco would be great to replace Ola, I think

*according to mikwen*

source? Eco is amazing but Shotzzy seems like a better replacement for Huke in particular ... Eco would be great to replace Ola, I think

Neither would go if their teams are bette, which without huke, they more than likely would be.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who says he's walking to something?

He could be walking AWAY from something.

Which would mean you're walking TO away something.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

*according to mikwen*

lol saw that part, where is the source of Mikwen saying this?

party restrictions got added!.......... in just swat. Apparently it's getting tested in that first instead of HCS :(

party restrictions got added!.......... in just swat. Apparently it's getting tested in that first instead of HCS :(

Fuck I'll take what I can get.

Sometimes 343 makes me feel like a coke head and I'll take that shit that's been cut 4 times, repackaged and sold at a premium.

Bravo 343, set the bar low, so as to meet expectations.

Edit: and what the actual fuck?

-343 ignores party restrictions for 2 years and then one day realizes their player base has been asking for them and are like "oh, let me fix that for you. Like damn guys, I didn't know solo que sucks."

-Much like, there is nothing wrong with the aim. Oh here is some added options. Nothing wrong with the aim though. Oh here is an aim patch.

-And oddball (I'll credit Proximity here) 2 years of wondering where oddball's been and 343 decides to throw a dog a bone, but only as a temporary playlist?

-While we're at it, where the fuck did extermination go?

God I'm triggered 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Fuck I'll take what I can get.

Sometimes 343 makes me feel like a coke head and I'll take that shit that's been cut 4 times, repackaged and sold at a premium.

Bravo 343, set the bar low, so as to meet expectations.

Edit: and what the actual fuck?

-343 ignores party restrictions for 2 years and then one day realizes their player base has been asking for them and are like "oh, let me fix that for you. Like damn guys, I didn't know solo que sucks."

-Much like, there is nothing wrong with the aim. Oh here is some added options. Nothing wrong with the aim though. Oh here is an aim patch.

-And oddball (I'll credit Proximity here) 2 years of wondering where oddball's been and 343 decides to throw a dog a bone, but only as a temporary playlist?

-While we're at it, where the fuck did extermination go?

God I'm triggered 

Truth is at this point they are just working on Halo 6 (or Halo Reach 2, or H4A, idk at this point) and they just have a few people still working on H5 half-time (probably just Menke and the Pro Team) while they also work on H6 (priority), that's why oddball doesn't even have a skull. tbh I wouldn't expect anything else to be modified or added to H5 after tomorrows update.

But I guess we should be grateful that they don't make any further updates cause that means they can't put the AR back to competitive :simms:

Quote me when it happens though

Truth is at this point they are just working on Halo 6 (or Halo Reach 2, or H4A, idk at this point) and they just have a few people still working on H5 half-time (probably just Menke and the Pro Team) while they also work on H6 (priority), that's why oddball doesn't even have a skull. tbh I wouldn't expect anything else to be modified or added to H5 after tomorrows update.

But I guess we should be grateful that they don't make any further updates cause that means they can't put the AR back to competitive :simms:

Quote me when it happens though

For sure the team hasn't touched H5 recently... but if this is the case, then these little additions like comp settings, aim fix and party restrictions could have easily been added in the first year of the game if the rag tag team of misfits can casually drop them in now. 

Shottzy just turned 16 so he still has two more years until he can switch to COD.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Who the hell thought this month break was a good idea?

I'm calling it right now. Less than 15k viewers for Dreamhack. I will be one of them, but this break (and game) have done the Dreamhack tournament no favors. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shottzy just turned 16 so he still has two more years until he can switch to COD.

He isn't going to switch because believe it or not H6 competitive scene is gonna be way bigger and better than H6 (even huge if competitive is on PC)

I'm calling it right now. Less than 15k viewers for Dreamhack. I will be one of them, but this break (and game) have done the Dreamhack tournament no favors. 

Agreed. I've had nothing to write about lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who the hell thought this month break was a good idea?

The Nice people at 343 and ESL. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8's communication is pretty subpar for a "pro" team... hopefully they'll do better on LAN, but they're getting rocked by eRA right now (Cratos/Commonly/Prototype/Babyj)

• Upvote (+1) 2