CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You sure it isn't 1:17:34.3 tho? :simms:

It's funny how 343 has become so strongly associated with the 343 Industries and not 343 Guilty Spark #MonitorLivesMatter

did 343 choose the name before or after he became a traitor (I'm assuming everyone here at least knows about the ending of h3 and also I'm on mobile so can't be bothered to do the spoiler thing)

beyond the sticks was awesome, i'm glad i watched the entire thing

ME really impressed me this weekend

• Upvote (+1) 6

beyond the sticks was awesome, i'm glad i watched the entire thing

ME really impressed me this weekend

It was  running so well I was almost hoping it would go to Monday for once

• Upvote (+1) 6

Idk if people know this already, but in Oddball when you have the ball you pick up powerups instantly with no animation at all.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Idk if people know this already, but in Oddball when you have the ball you pick up powerups instantly with no animation at all.

It's been that way with the flag since forever

• Upvote (+1) 9

Lunch is so much better than Roy

Sometimes i wonder where your random thought vomit comes from

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Weren't you complaining about him never hitting shots like last week?

Yes. Theres more to the game than just your shot though. You of all people should know that that :lxthul: I did say lunch understands the game way better then too. Roy only makes the play in front of his face.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Sometimes i wonder where your random thought vomit comes from

That was a rapid decent into salt territory. Lethul's just got dry humour.

Yes. Theres more to the game than just your shot though. You of all people should know that that :lxthul: I did say lunch understands the game way better then too. Roy only makes the play in front of his face.

Oh i get the argument, and yes my shot is awful and i put a lot of stock in intangibles.  I just didn't see where it came from, why its relevant right now, what conversation you're starting, what context your saying that in?

That was a rapid decent into salt territory. Lethul's just got dry humour.

Woah woah WOAH. We're getting triggered over 'thought vomit' now?  I was referring to GunRangers propensity to make seemingly random, yet strangely on topic, posts with minimal context.  If people are butthurt, go ahead and delete it. That was not the intention.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Woah woah WOAH. We're getting triggered over 'thought vomit' now?  I was referring to GunRangers propensity to make seemingly random, yet strangely on topic, posts with minimal context.  If people are butthurt, go ahead and delete it. That was not the intention.

This is a trigger free zone.

ALXR94f.png

Explain this, sir.

The original subject which you quoted was referring to metaphorical "triggers", of the psychological variety. Your picture depicts literal "triggers" on an Xbox controller.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Seriously though I figured i'd say this since my last post relates to it, Lunch is actually really fkn good. Whenever I watch his stream or rebroadcast it's pretty obvious to me how good he still is. He consistently makes good fundamental plays and high percentage plays. Also he for some reason can have the best shot ever idk how.

So then who's the problem

So then who's the problem

couldn't tell ya since I just watch his POV, but he makes a lot of correct plays that would work if people are all doing the right thing/same thing. But if people aren't then they don't really do much. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

couldn't tell ya since I just watch his POV, but he makes a lot of correct plays that would work if people are all doing the right thing/same thing. But if people aren't then they don't really do much. 

This sounds like something that would happen if either

1. Their communication relied around a single shot caller telling them what plays to make (that happened to be in line with the smart plays Lunch was already making), or
  2. They stuck with one roster long enough to get everyone on the same page on an intuitive level (through discussion and film review), so they can make those kinds of plays without having to call them beforehand.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Oh i get the argument, and yes my shot is awful and i put a lot of stock in intangibles.  I just didn't see where it came from, why its relevant right now, what conversation you're starting, what context your saying that in?

Was watching them scrim optic and it was obvious the difference in decision making, and efficacy. Roy plays like a slayer who cant slay against the top teams very well. Hes so inconsistent. Put a real deal slayer there and they can make noise
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2